[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /fa/ I need your help. I am a mulato or anglo or some shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: juan-betancourt-556486_w650.jpg (62 KB, 650x647) Image search: [Google]
juan-betancourt-556486_w650.jpg
62 KB, 650x647
sup /fa/ I need your help.
I am a mulato or anglo or some shit kinda like pic but uglier obviously. The thing is that I am in middle of germany and the race war it's starting.
How do I bleach my skin? and how do I lighten my hair? any tips to look whiter??
>>
hello /pol/
>>
>>10945191
Staying out of the sun is about as good as you can get without fucking your skin up, but more important than looking white, you have to become German.

Fly the flag proudly and side with the German nationalists.

German nationalism is /fa/ as hell
>>
>>10945291
how the fuck do I do that while being brownish
>>
disregard all of that and focus on taking white pussy from them, should be easy
i know thats what i been doing all this time
good luck
>>
>>10945306

In Germany, I'm assuming it's really not hard to keep your ass out of the already weak sunlight there, or wearing sunscreen. So there's that. Then learn German (I'm assuming you have) and buy some German flags off the internet? I don't know if that's banned yet under Merkel. It all that fails just say you're Greek.

Bleaching your skin is stupid, so fuck that. However there are methods of adding subtle lights to hair without outright bleaching it, like lemon juice combined with sunlight, or honey I think. I'm not sure how effective these are, but it's worth a try.
>>
>>10945191
go back to your shit skin country or feel the wrath
>>
>bleaching skin

imagine being this weak-minded
>>
>>10945464
what? black girls do it all the time
>>
>>10945464
>>10945535

It doesn't matter if you're Asian, white, black, Indian, Mexican, Hispanic, whatever the fuck. Skin bleaching is literally the least /fa/ thing ever because it is the most obvious, blatant, and universal symbol of your insecurity.

Which lines up fairly well with /fa/ I guess.
>>
File: is actually a muslim.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
is actually a muslim.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
stay away from any Muslim culture at all brah, that's the best way to create a disconnect/gap between you and the degenerate rapist/murdering/stealing muslims that germans are mad at
>>
>>10945328
mediterraneans never lose our tan, of course we're not as dark in winter but even in winter I keep a light tan/olive oil color
I love that tho, I dont hate myself like opie
>>
>>10945535

>because being weak-minded has anything to do with race
>>
So if you want to instantly look paler get Snow White Milky Pack, it's a korean lotion.
If you want permanent results get something with a high hydroquinone percentage in the ingredients.
Milk baths apparently help but idk about that
Use sunscrean EVERYDAY. Don't ever skip it.
and obv stay out of sun, wear long sleeves.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.