[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I use makeup to look subtly creepy/ corpse-like? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 380x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 380x340
How do I use makeup to look subtly creepy/ corpse-like?

I know that black fingernails can add to a corpse-like look.
>>
>>10944523
painted nails on guys are awful imo -
all i can think of when i see it is said person taking time out of their day to sit and carefully brush the polish as to not get it anywhere other than their nails, and watching netflix waiting for them to dry. effay is all about looking like you dont care, and that is the complete opposite.
>>
>>10944607
What about staining the nail itself? Like, say, letting ink soak into the nail.
>>
>>10944607
>effay is all about looking like you dont care

well that depends on your look really
>>
File: 1.jpg (44 KB, 598x392) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44 KB, 598x392
This is the look you want
>>
File: tumblr_o1xvboBnb61tkrhr8o1_400.jpg (91 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1xvboBnb61tkrhr8o1_400.jpg
91 KB, 398x600
Don't forget the fake tears to complete the look.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 725x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 725x543
>>10944523
Depending on skin tone, a grey toned purple, a grey toned pink or a flat grey eyeshadow used to accentuate dark circles and deepen the appearance of the hollow of your eyelid.

A foundation a shade too light and too olive/grey toned for your face (Korean BB creams are notorious for certain brands having a grey cast to them)

A cool toned contour powder like oak bark by pumpkin and poppy applied lightly with a fluffy brush everywhere that gets a shadow when uou suck in your cheeks.

A greige lipstick.
>>
File: Fresh Corpse Makeup.jpg (107 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Fresh Corpse Makeup.jpg
107 KB, 1600x900
>>10944607
> effay is all about looking like you dont care
Fuck off.

>>10944523
You might have more luck asking /cgl/ in their makeup thread. From your reply I assume you're a guy so make sure to mention you are looking for advice for guys.

https://youtu.be/_sTsy-3zE9c

You could probably do this a little toned down and obviously without mascara and heavy contouring or super cracked lips (just nude will do).

https://youtu.be/9FV1oqWD7tM

This is more daily, just leave out the feminine bits.

https://youtu.be/AnVhPIlnKc4

This is the uncomfortably realistic version but you can get the idea with the usage of colors.
>>
>>10944702
[spoiler] Girl, actually, but I am going for a reverse trap classic horror type look. [/spoiler]
>>
>>10944702
>>10944736
Apologies for messing up the spoiler tags.
Anyways, going for a spooky yet dapper Old Hollywood look.
>>
>>10944523
Sounds like you want the goth make-up package. There's this guy on youtube that has some really good tutorials on the subject, he also pulls it off. Forgot his name though.

Either look for goth make-up or vampire make-up, and yes, giving it a name makes it sound so very bad.

One more thing, if you want to look good while doing this, being an 8/10 is the bare minimum.
>>
File: pan-colour.jpg (57 KB, 380x735) Image search: [Google]
pan-colour.jpg
57 KB, 380x735
>>10944745
If you want the silent movie look depicted above that only works that way because it's in black and white. If you look at the colors listed in the picture they only work because of the specific technique used in shooting black and white and the way it filters colors.
>>
File: 5783729723_d241284779_b.jpg (202 KB, 1024x410) Image search: [Google]
5783729723_d241284779_b.jpg
202 KB, 1024x410
>>10944949
>>
>>10944949
I know that. I was just using it as an example of ghoulish makeup, because orthochromatic makeup tends to look .... odd...... in person.
>>
>>10944607
>Looking like you don't care

That's not in what you wear. You can not care and wear black nails

It's in the way you carry it. Make sure that you believe your own lie so they won't smell your lack of self-confidence.
>>
>>10944623
no
>>
>>10944607
>effay is all about looking like you dont care
lol

If you looked like you didn't care you'd look like a hobo. How can you can look at a person who is dressed well and say "wow they sure look like they don't care"?
>>
>>10944607
It takes less time to paint your nails for a few weeks than to wash or iron your clothes in the same timeframe
>>
>>10944623
I thought about scratching them nails with my teeth to make them matte
>>
Corpses, after they have started to decay for a while, really do have darkened fingernails.
>>
>>10946953
why don't you just paint them matte
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.