[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
But HOW to take a public Shower ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
In a public showers of a university, where do you dress of ? Inside the cabin of the shower ? or outside the cabin of the shower ? generally, how people do it ?
>>
I put on my underwear inside the shower and just get dressed where ever.
>>
Are you serious? Just bring a towel. Don't be one of those autists that go in and out of a shower fully clothed, you'll look retarded.
>>
that urinal looks like its installed very high on the wall
>>
>>10944010
manlet detected
>>
>>10943910
Stroke until you get a chub, tie it off and get dressed in front of everyone.
>>
>>10943910
Going out clothed will make everzone think zou have small dick.
>>
>>10944010
That's just because the partitions are low, it's weird in comparison
>>
wrap a towel around your waist in your room, put on flip flops, and if you're that insecure put on a shirt. Don't be "that naked guy" nor "that insecure guy with a small dick", it isnt hard
>>
>>10943910

Learn to do this, leave the stall, you can put on your underwear while the towel is wrapped around your waist
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.