[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else with stretch marks? How to rid of them? or make them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: rid-stretch-marks-1.jpg (10 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
rid-stretch-marks-1.jpg
10 KB, 360x240
Anyone else with stretch marks? How to rid of them? or make them less apparent
>>
>>10941099
I have them on my shoulders, I'm not really sure what to do about them.
>>
>>10941099
No luck my man, you can only wait for them to naturally fade.

Got them because used to be fat fuck then got skinny then skinny fat and now I'm swole so my skin has received punishment.
Coconut oil is supposed to help but it all seems like a meme.
>>
>>10941146
damn how the fuck does that happen

if that's actually you, props on losing the weight bruv
>>
>>10941146
>>10941158
That's from being pregnant senpai.Btw, you can use some creams on strech marks like those. and it will help a lot
>>
Is there a surgical way to fix it?
>>
>>10941099
I got really tiny ones from lifting and immediately corrected the problem which was dry skin. The only over the counter way to treat them is to use vitamin a lotion multiple times a day for months to years ( this only heals the top layer of skin as you cannot actually heal the tears). One brand on amazon is pretty cheap and is in coconut oil which may be a good delivery method.
>>
>>10941522
same, when I did cross-country cycling for a month I got some on my legs but they don't really bother me
>>
Couldn't you just carve the stretched skin out
>>
I need to lose some fucking weight. I'm a chubby faggot with a fuck huge waist and I'm sick of it.
How much could I lose if I go keto+epehedrine/caffeine pills for a couple months?

What the fuck am I doing, I need to ask /fit/
>>
File: zyzzwillsaveyou.jpg (21 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
zyzzwillsaveyou.jpg
21 KB, 300x100
>>10941735
>m a chubby faggot with a fuck huge waist and I'm sick of it.
>How much could I lose if I go keto+epehedrine/caffeine pills for a couple months?

you don't need to do any of that shit. Its real fucking simple. Your body uses a certain amount of calories per day. Eat 500 calories less than that. Do not cheat. Do not eat shit. Go to the gym. Congratulations you are now losing 4 pounds per week. All these diets and exercise fads exist for one reason. Old stupid women cannot change and will not change. They cannot be healthy. They will not workout. So instead of fixing their problems they buy jenny craig meal preps and do zumba. When i first started going to the gym i started upping my caloric intake to see what my maintenance was. It took me a month and i lost 5 pounds in the process which was the opposite of what i was trying to do. I always eat right. I always weigh my food. I always say no to soda to cookies to cakes to sugar to fast food to eating out. I have a goal and i will fucking meet it. I will fucking surpass that goal. If you actually want to lose weight don't ask about it don't fucking say your sick of it. Know in your mind what you are going to do and do it. Everyone knows eat less+exercise = not fat.

We're all gonna fucking make it breh.
>>
i have big ones on my shoulders, some around the armpit, on the lower back and small ones around the navel
the shoulder one don't bother me but the others do. Are there any cream/lotion that makes them less noticeable or smoothing them with the skin color?
>>
>>10943165

see
>>10941522
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 209x240) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 209x240
>>10941099
I've got those skinny-grow-fast-stretchmarks on the back, hip bones and popliteal space
I don't mind them anymore but i hated them when i was around 15 to 16

bi-oil might help. it reduces scar tissue
>>
This thread made me feel better about th marks I got from getting swole
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.