[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just watching the movie 'Trumbo'. And noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: TrumboMontblanc.jpg (118 KB, 1500x872) Image search: [Google]
TrumboMontblanc.jpg
118 KB, 1500x872
I'm just watching the movie 'Trumbo'. And noticed that the delivery guy collecting a package hands this kid his pen to sign with. The pen is a Montblanc Meisterstuck.

Would a delivery guy have carried one of these pens in the 1950s? Today they cost a fortune... vintage or modern, it makes no difference. Were they like the Bic Biro pens of yesterday or was the delivery guy trying to be fashionable?
>>
I'm just watching the board '/fa/'. And noticed that the OP creating a thread hands this board his observation. The observation is utterly autistic.

Would an OP have such autism in the 2010s? Today they're able to screen for these things at bird... bait or genuine, it makes no difference. Is OP genuinely autistic or was he trying to be 'cool'
>>
File: TrumboMontblanco.jpg (124 KB, 1500x820) Image search: [Google]
TrumboMontblanco.jpg
124 KB, 1500x820
>>10938776

Would you care to sign to certify your Autism, sir?
>>
That's not a meisterstuck anon. The cap ring and clip is different, not to mention the snow cap is missing.
>>
Fuck that movie.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.