[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to straighten hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: hair.jpg (12 KB, 236x301) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
12 KB, 236x301
Are their any ways to permanently make my hair straight?They are wavy/curly atm and i don't like it.

>pic related that's how they are
>>
try a 50:50 water:ketchup mix
work through and comb it through in the shower
>>
>>10936034
Is this a joke
>>
>>10936044
no trust me dude
>>
>>10936105
Kill yourself
>>
>>10936029
So you have a GOAT hair texture?
If you think it's bad you need a better barber.
Mine is trash but I still have nice hair.

To answer your question, get a perm. But consider how if you stop it everyone will be weirded out and the closer you can adhere to your natural aesthetic, the better.
>>
>>10936155
How long does it last?Will my hair be completely straight?
>>
>>10936029
Keratin but for a few months
>>
>>10936034
>hey dude rub some of this fuckin ketchup in your hair it makes it stand up like a ruler
>>
>>10936617
This

My mother gets keratin treatments every now and then at the hairdressers. Works like a miracle
>>
File: WIN_20160210_00_36_26_Pro.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160210_00_36_26_Pro.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>10936029
need some advice on how to style my hair with products. wouldn't mind looking like op's pick but i never know what to use/how to use it

any tips?
>>
>>10937043
>>10936617
Can you do this at home?
>>
>>10936122
You did not try it. If you did, you would be thanking me.
>>
File: Z2Oh9xu.jpg (118 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Z2Oh9xu.jpg
118 KB, 1080x1920
If you have curly hair and are sick of it being frizzy/messy you need to learn to take care of it.

Find a conditioner free of parabens, alcohols and silicons (can be expensive but v05 and tresseme both make cheap ones)

Stop using shampoo, its stripping your hair of oils.

Don't dry your hair with a towel, either use a microfibre cloth or let it air dry.

Leave in conditioner, oils and gels are your friend.

Don't touch your hair as its drying.

Thats basically it, it may take a while to figure it out but its worth it. Its much easier to style and shape once you take care of it.

If you can't do that just straighten it.

Pic related, its me, just woke up so fuck you.
>>
>>10938844
No
>>
>>10936029

Gonna try to make my hair like this

This + beard gonna look mighty fine i think
>>
>>10936029
Go to a salon and pay for it to be chemically straigtened, you can go swimming in chlorine/salt but you have to shower immediately bc it will curl up again
>>
>>10938858
Beautiful angel's locks, too bad mine got frizzy as I grew up.

After getting a treatment to straighten it 4 times now it's naturally growing pretty straight for some reason.
>>
File: curly.jpg (36 KB, 320x338) Image search: [Google]
curly.jpg
36 KB, 320x338
Anyone knows if my hair isn't as curly anymore?

First picture is me at about 15, second is me at 22.

As you can see it was as curly as it can get and now its just wavy, i want to have my hair like the guy in OP but i don't know if it can be curly like that again.
>>
File: pretty peach.png (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pretty peach.png
22 KB, 225x225
>>10938999
senpai thats wavy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.