[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SENDHELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
How can I even dress well in the summer, All I can wear is shorts Vans and t shirts, everything else is too hot its painful, how do you do it?
>>
File: Q9BS7JN.jpg (208 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
Q9BS7JN.jpg
208 KB, 667x1000
>>10920562
light, airy materials
>>
>>10920572
but I don't plan on summering in Auschwitz, anon
>>
I normally wear long-sleeve t-shirts and jeans in summer. Or a suit when I'm at work.
Heat isn't that bad as long as you don't stand out in the sun for a long time, and it's better to wear clothing that covers you up so you don't get cancer.
>>
But i'm talking about Spanish summer. 37 degrees in a daily basis.
>>
>>10920926
That's not that hot. Eat a spoonful of cement and harden the fuck up.
>>
>>10920926
>37 degrees

How the fuck do you not freeze? I stop wearing shorts at 60 and a jacket becomes necessary.
>>
>>10920952
celsius you american cuck
>>
>>10920952
I think they mean Celsius dude
>>
What's wrong with that (well, other than your shit shoes), do you want to wear a sundress or something, princess?
>>
>>10920961
>says 37 degrees in America
>doesn't specify he's a dirty foreigner

In America we speak American, we don't speak faggot. Get your shit together or get out.
>>
>>10920562
Linen pants, shirt and a pair of nice, clean sneakers or loafers?
>>
>>10920926

Spanishfag here,

Where I live summer is hot and very dry, and theres really not much of a choice.

I wear light shoes or sneakers with shorts. T shirts or a shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Anything else and you end up drown in sweat.

Last summer we got 40 degrees pretty mucho every day with the hottest being 45. Thats 113 for americans.
>>
I'm right there with you op. All I wore last summer was chino shorts, a t shirt, and these leather Born sandals I had. Very boring with no interesting aesthetic. I'd wear long pants but I'm in the midwest right in the god damn middle so we get insanely warm summers that are also extremely humid and muggy. its god awful.
>>
>>10920980
>113

Hijo de puta. Why would you even go outside in that, besides don't Europeans use parasols?
>>
>>10921010

Hahahaha, that cracked me up. Well sometimes you have to go outside you know, work and shit. But yeah, unless its at night, most people avoid going outside when the streets are fucking boiling.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.