[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you be /fa/t?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I'm 5' 7" and two-many pounds. I can't grow facial hair. Aside from losing a ton of weight, is there any way for me to look /fa/?
>>
Just lose weight you fat fuck
>>
>>10920556
noose
>>
>>10920556
Before visiting this board, I suggest you go to >>/fit/
>>
>>10920556
you cant look effay, but that doesnt mean to have to dress like shit. Try sweaters with slimmer fitting jeans
>>
lmao
>>
>>10920556
>feeling okay with being inferior
>still trying to compensate with clothes

Anon... you can wear potato sack and look good if you have good body
>>
>>10920556
>Aside from losing a ton of weight(...)
You're never gonna lose weight if you start off with that logic, Anon. Besides, this isn't the board for you.

>>>/fit/
>>
>>10920563
or two
>>
>>10920556
That look only ever works on already masculine men with life experience. The fact that you're asking this question on a turkish rug trading exchange tells me you can't pull it off.
>>
>>10920556
Its the same picture everytime
>>
>>10920556
Lurk /fit/

We're all gonna make it bruh
>>
>>10920556

>>>/fit/

You can do it anon, come back in six months
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.