[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any non-meme alternatives to this shoe? I want a pale blue casual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: d123ownload.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
d123ownload.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
any non-meme alternatives to this shoe?
I want a pale blue casual sneaker
>>
>>10916929
>non-meme
Please stop calling everything you can't afford a meme.
>>
>>10916929
you have no idea what the fuck "meme" means, even in its broadest sense on the internet
>>
>>10916937
price is not an issue. I just don't want stan smiths even if they;re by rafs and I already have a pair of cp's so I don't really want blue cps
>>
>>10916929
If you ever wear stans or neos you'll probably only see 1 other person every few months that has em.

99% of people you see wearing adidas are usually wearing superstars. Superstars are the meme shoe.
>>
>>10916977
80s vintage superstars are actually nice though. the creasing on stans kills the sillouette, much better off getting achilles low
>>
>>10917010
Shell toe
Good
>>
>>10916977
ya thats very dependent on where you live tho, i go to college in seattle and i literally see at least 10 pairs of stans a day (i wear them myself)
>>
>>10916929
>everything is a meme.

memey or not, I think they look completely fine.
>>
Cop the new baby blue cps coming out in ss16

I'd just get the rafs smiths, I mean you already like the shoe and want something similar, I don't think anyone would care that they're stan smiths tbqh

So either raf smiths or cps
>>
>>10916929
sorry but the pale blue color itself is a meme. You cant escape
>>
>>10916977
If you live in Tokyo you'll see people wearing stans everyday atleast five times
>>
>>
>>10917688
I have the red versions of these, quite nice.
>>
>>10917688

You get these in a paler blue too. Maybe just in women's though.
>>
>>10917688
What are these called
>>
Live in so-cal near the south coast plaza. Nobody's got stan smiths round here. Everybody is on jordan and vans. You do see stan smiths when you get into the asian areas.
>>
>>10917748

Maison Martin Margiela Replica sneakers/trainers
>>
File: sstars.jpg (232 KB, 978x735) Image search: [Google]
sstars.jpg
232 KB, 978x735
>>
>>10917688
was gonna post this
>>
>>10917887
wtc in grey?
>>
>>10916929
w2c reps of these?
>>
>>10916977
I've been in NYC for 1 week now and 90% of the population wears Stan smiths with beige coats. Lol kill yourself
>>
>>10917657
This. They're everywhere.
>>
Live in Paris stans are a plague for over a year already. Which means new meme will come with the spring sun...
>>
I don't get this mindset.
Like you're never going to get a non meme shoe? Unless you're somehow convincing some old-fashioned shoe cobbler to make you a sneaker instead of whatever he usually makes, you literally are never going to buy or wear a shoe that isn't also worn by at least hundreds of thousands of other people. at least.

every shoe you have ever seen has been a meme. you have never seen a shoe in your life that wasn't also being worn by several hundred other people around the world at that exact moment. trying to find a shoe that is worn by less people is a waste of time. you're prioritizing some pointless statistic that will, if you somehow miraculously pick the objective best undiscovered shoe, will only become more pointless as some style blogger or industry insider makes the exact same discovery as you & it blows up and suddenly half of new york city is wearing the new meme shoe that you discovered.

find a shoe you actually like and that actually works for your wardrobe instead of fretting over how meme it is
>>
>>10920007
Not OP but if I've seen more than one person wearing a shoe before, it's not a shoe I really want. I live in a college town so anything fashionable at all is pretty much on the table. Stan Smiths don't fall into that category
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.