[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sagging pants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: reddit_cringe.jpg (577 KB, 1681x2048) Image search: [Google]
reddit_cringe.jpg
577 KB, 1681x2048
Is it possible to sag your parents without looking like you're wearing a dirty diaper
>>
I wouldn't know, I'm an orphan.
>>
>>10907120
Here's what you do:

>Buy pants that fit large around the waist, then tie them tight with a belt.
>Before you leave the house, eat A LOT.
>Once you're outside, make a 45 degree squat, and shit a bit into your pants, but not too much, just until it feels warm on both legs.
>Congratulations, you have now achieved your now look.
>(Use some EDT to cover up the smell)
>And DON'T SIT DOWN!
>>
>>10907220
What an epic humorous post you made, but you do realize that pants will sag like that if they have the room to do so just from the weight of the fabric right?
I never understood the "lmao sht in your pants xD" meme, if you don't have that room in your pants and you shit yourself the crotch won't magically drop and if you do have the space it will hang low anyway unless you pull your pants high as fuck
>>
>>10907227
>room to do so just from the weight of the fabric right?

No. I've tried it, it doesn't work that way. You have to poop a little. It does depend on the fabric though, if it's 100% denim, you have to poop a bit more, if it's very stretchy denim you have to poop a bit less.

You gotta try it out though, don't expect to get it right on the first try. Good luck and happy pooping!
>>
>>10907251
Holy shit that file name.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.