[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Unfashionable all my life >Slowly started buying ok clothes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: whylive.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
whylive.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>Unfashionable all my life
>Slowly started buying ok clothes
>Realize I don't really like how I dress
>Want to start getting into Rick stuff etc
>Have an entire closet full of streetwear shit
>Don't know what the fuck to do
>Feel like shit walking around wearing this stuff
>Still no identity to speak of regarding fashion
wat do
>>
>>10904618
sell your shit on grailed? everyone changes there style every couple months idiot
>>
>>10904676
How the fuck could anybody afford that?
>>
Find a new style your tastes change over time
I had to get rid of a lot of streetwear when I was changing styles
>>
>>10904618
Stop buying clothes based on trends and buy stuff that you will like and see yourself wearing for awhile. Buy timeless clothes like a pea coat and fedora faggot.
>>
>>10904714
hmm..
get a fucking job maybe?
>>
>>10904714
MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>10904714
fuckin degenerate

do ur homework kiddo
>>
>>10904704
Don't listen to this guy.
>>
My problem is I can't decide on one style.
I like so many different styles that its difficult to restrict myself to one, especially considering that a lot of the styles I like contrast each other pretty heavily.
>>
>>10904714
>average Kanye fan
>>
>>10904682

95% of us can't. guy's an idiot
>>
I tend to dress like this. The sweater and dress shirt combo is pretty strong and generally looks good on everyone idk its hard to fuck up and usually comfortable.
>>
>>10904714
Mods ban this hypebeast underage faggot
>>
>>10904747
>those stacks
>V neck
lel
>>
>>10904768
the type of sweater doesn't really matter its the combo that matters
>>
>>10904785
The type of sweater most definitely matters lmao
>>
>>10904785
dumbest shit i've read this day
>>
>>10904618
idn pal, I wear streetwear (Cav Empt, Gosha) and palewave when it's warmer and darker monochromic OL/Alexander Wang shit when it's cold. Like all this styles so when one becomes boring I can start with fresh one in next season.
>>
>>10904618
>being fashionable
>wearing rick
Choose one
>>
>>10904801
Faggot
>>
File: 4d0.jpg (30 KB, 498x404) Image search: [Google]
4d0.jpg
30 KB, 498x404
>>10904797
look at this fucking beast, and you still doubt me...
>>
>>10904801
To be honest, I'm not very good with fashion, making good fits work and all that shit.
I'm still trying hard to get good fits together and that's why I'm trying to just manage one particular style properly instead of a bunch of styles while looking like a stupid faggot in all of them.

If you're able to pull them all off that's good, I wish I could but I just can't, not now anyway.
>>
>>10904714

what a faggot
>>
>>10904618
Only buy pieces you really love, and think about what makes sense for your lifestyle + personality

I used to try and use clothing to present myself as something other than who I was and looking back it really caused some complications in my life lol
>>
fuck what /fa/ usually says desu. If you cop something you genuinely like you'll feel a LOT more confident walking around in it. If you legit like Rick and goofninja then fair enough, but think about it.

I copped some Rick a couple of years ago because too much time on /fa/ deluded me into thinking it would make me fashionable and better than other people.
I looked like a twat, I felt like a twat, and I became a twat for judging other people so much on their clothes.

Now my style is pretty much minimalist streetwear and I feel a lot more comfortable about myself.

>>10905294
This guy gets it.
>>
>>10904738
Don't buy into one style. You can tend to wear mostly one thing but really it's just stupid. Buy what you like, wear what you like, one day can be palewave and the next can be normcore.
>>
>>10904810
yeaaaaaaaaaa right bro
> my brown oxfords with black poor fitting suit, believing my grandpa is the best dressed man besides jfk
>>
>>10904682
By selling their stuff on grailed and saving up the difference?
>>
>>10904747
maximum pleb
>>
>>10905454
Yeah, not everybody is born to be a patrician.
>>
>>10904618
if you could emulate a style what would you want? Lets break it down
>>
>>10904723
>>10904726
>>10904731
>>10904739
>>10904751
>>10905159

What did he post that was so expletive?
>>
>>10904618
>Want to start getting into Rick stuff etc
So that you can come to the same problem again?
>>
>>10905294
>I used to try and use clothing to present myself as something other than who I was and looking back it really caused some complications in my life lol
story time?
>>
>>10905699
If everyone's swapping styles every few months—undoubtedly as trends change—how on earth can you sell any off trend stuff on Grailed or anywhere else?
>>
>>10906298
>> Implying edgy 12 year olds wont have they parents buy outta style shit cuz it looks le ebin
>>
>>10906248
Pls tell
>>
>>10905654
So fucking butthurt lmao
>>
>>10906487
He's underage and has to sell weed because he wants to buy Kanye clothing.
>>
>>10904618
sell the stuff thats more difficult to use in a fit and then buy a bunch of basics and minimalist pieces
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.