[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I create a basic, good looking, everyday wardrobe for under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Can I create a basic, good looking, everyday wardrobe for under $200?

I'm a poorfag student but I don't want to look like one. Imagine I have only some white T shirts and various types of shoes
>>
>>10904013
bumping, interested as well
>>
thrift thrift thrift you can get some good pieces for dirt
>>
you can barely create one outfit for $200 bruh
>>
>>10904068
dumbest post on /fa/ i've seen in a while
>>
>>10904013
>>10904055
pool your money for a uniqlo sale then buy everything when the opportunity arises
>3-5 white, black or grey tees
>2-3 tees of different colors
>1 white shirt
>1 sweater
>1 hoodie
>1 pair of black jeans
>2-3 pairs of shorts of your choosing
>1 pair of wool blend trousers
>1 black baseball cap

shoes are extra and i havent accounted for them but get low top converse (if they have released those yet) in natural
this might end up costing you a bit over 200, just adjust as needed
>>
>>10904060
This. It takes time to build up a good wardrobe from thrifting, but the search half the fun
>>
>>10904087
Completely. And you have the added advantage of having a unique wardrobe that no one else will be able to replicate. Plus it's all about the chase.
>>
>>10904079
>2 pairs of pants
>3 pairs of shorts
Stopped reading, trash advice
>>
>>10904241
tell me another way he's going to buy all that for less than 200
>>
>>10904250
Why the fuck would you buy more shorts than pants? If anything like 4 pairs of pants 1 pair of shorts.
>>
If you want to be a nigger start stealing.
>>
the thing is, OP. yes, yes you can, but even if we pretend you got some expensive as hell clothes from thrift shops and scamming people or some shit, it's all about fitting it. but to answer your question yeah you can if you buy shit on uniqlo sales and thrift shops
>>
>>10904013
Stop being poor, then get clothes you actually want.
If you really need a new non embarassing wardrobe for 200 bucks, you should get most of your stuff from thrift stores
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.