[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend just killed himself. What should I wear to his funeral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: wdytwa.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
wdytwa.png
651 KB, 1067x800
My friend just killed himself. What should I wear to his funeral to look effay?
>>
>>10901689
dress in his clothes
>>
>>10901707
I think that would disturb his parents. Also, he wasn't very effay.
>>
>>10901689
>going to his friend's funeral
>worried about looking effay
This mans got his priorities straight
>>
>>10901689
There are only 2 words of advice needed

FULL
RICK

you know it's the only way
>>
Black suit with your cock hanging out
>>
Just don't go. Then kill yourself. So effay.
>>
A sports jacket, not a a tight one as you don't want to give the impression you're going somewhere fun like the races.
It's traditional to wear a hat to funerals, I recommend a woolen formal hat. Avoid wearing something like a trilby if you can.
This will look good with some boot cut jeans and black shoes of some kind. I suggest black Vans or black leather New Balance runners if you can't afford some nicer leather shoes.
If it's raining at the burial I'd wear a milsurp flecktarn jacket to keep you high and dry.
>>
just wear a fucking black suit
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.