[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It seems like pretty much hates this shoe, but I can't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: CHxf2NtWgAAVjj2.jpg (28 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
CHxf2NtWgAAVjj2.jpg
28 KB, 600x360
It seems like pretty much hates this shoe, but I can't understand why. The everything about the design of it looks very clean to me and I've always liked it. I could be wrong, but it seems like people hate on them just because hypebeast fashion guys like them
>>
>>10901439
Yup pretty much hates this shoe
>>
>>10901439
shame you never your house
>>
I don't like the look of them
>>
>>10901450
I think the only reason they look like roshes is because adidas took influence from the roshes to make their shoe the pureboost. To me, it always look like kanye took a pureboost and just designed around it and added his own flare to it
>>
The best is when you spot faggots with fake yeezys
>>
>>10901532
How to identify them? I heard a guy I know has fakes
>>
File: y z y s z n.jpg (63 KB, 1110x740) Image search: [Google]
y z y s z n.jpg
63 KB, 1110x740
I love them and most of what Kanye designs. The tan Yeezy Boost 350s are an incredible show i m h o and probably the best of the year. 750s are pretty good too, my favorite are 950s though but I know they are an acquired taste.
>>
>>10901450
thank u
>>
File: lv sn.png (1 MB, 1393x825) Image search: [Google]
lv sn.png
1 MB, 1393x825
superior
>>
>>10901455
idont want you here anymore, none of us do
>>
>>10901439
every time i have seen ppl wearing these irl they look like hot trash. just ugly stupid-looking memeshoes.
>>
>>10901737
Yeah thats definitely a problem. theres not much that can be done about that, its just that kanye stuff is so associated with hypebeast because of the nike yeezys, so they feel like they have to wear the adidas ones with their off white hoodies and distressed jeans
>>
As with above comments I must agree

I would pay up to $300 for turtle doves, no more than that for the garbage nigger slippers

Anywho the NMD's are far better aesthetically and comfort level well above
>>
>>10901439
because $2000+ is a fucking ridiculous price to pay for a pair of Roshes, the only things these will do for you is get the occasional jealous look from hypebeasts. Girls wont give a shit.
>>
No matter what, everyone will assume that you're wearing fakes. You're better off getting a good pair of fakes and saving the money desu.
>>
>>10901439
desu they suck desu
>>
>>10901539
the pattern at the top is fucked up on most replicas. every single 350 except the one my friend copped i've ever seen have been fakes.

some fakes have an obvious repeating pattern (copy-pasted squares of like 2cm x 2cm). the direction of the pattern is fucked up.

the detective-level shit:

- number of red dots on the pull-tab is different from the originals
- the boost material's pattern is fucked up (mirrored, no depth to the capsules)

leddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/3t3oa9/guide_to_legit_checking_yeezy_350_boosts/
>>
>>10901544
i copped 750 retail and wanted to trade them for moon rocks and tans. i fucking love their color. i think black/white soles are played out and the green/tan of those 350s can really tie together a fit.
>>
They're mad that people will flock around their yeezys than their 2000 Rick fit. It should be expected...who would strike a conversation with someone who looks like they're cosplaying for an anime?
>>
>>10901450
Same can be said about Ramones which is an EXACT copy of converse sadly
>>
>>10903107
Not taking to normies is much better than getting flocked by fuckboys and hypebeasts trying to check if your shoes are legit.
>>
>>10901850
More girls than guys talked to me about my shoes...on the same day. it's marketed way more than you think
>>
>>10901450
Im sorry but you must have started using this board quite recently. Everyone here was creaming over black roshe runs when they first came out. Im not sure I want you on the board anyways so get going 'my man'.
>>
>>10901833
i saw on feet pictures n they look like ass desu. so sick of these hyped up adidas releases filled with bot using resellers.
>>
>>10903067
hope u call him out in front of people dude haha yep point at them water hooossse!!
>>
>>10903118
maybe thats a problem if ur in high school
>>
File: sauconydirtysnowgrid9000s.jpg (153 KB, 672x588) Image search: [Google]
sauconydirtysnowgrid9000s.jpg
153 KB, 672x588
>>10901439
prefer these 2bh
>>
PURE BOOST > YEEZYS
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.