[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haircut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
I've had long curly hair for the last 8 years or so (pic is me) and I want to cut it short.
Thing is, my hair was never curly like it is now when it was short so I have no idea what it will look like when cut short.

So my question is - what style of short hair would you people think suits me the best.

Thanks.
>>
I thought it was a picture of that guy from workaholics

>high and tight with curly fro
>>
I BELIEVE IN A THING CALLED LOVE
>>
Or alternatively should I grow my hair longer?
>>
>>10899448
Me too!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 454x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 454x505
jealous of your hair texture to be honest

not for nothing you have a slightly androgynous face and i think with the length it is now, it's best to tie it back to avoid looking like weird al yankovic and generally effeminate. tying it back gives you a more relaxed but masculine artsy vibe. very european and all that. doesn't need to necessarily be a manbun since they're really over done at this point, but this pic was the closest i could find to your hair texture.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
>>10899814
if you wanna get it cut then a standard short and fade up on the sides but left curly on the sides like in the pic would do you good.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x400
>>10899828
*short on sides curly on top

also condition your hair!! you've got great hair texture and curl pattern but you also have a lot of flyaways and frizziness. maybe forego your shampoo and stick to conditioning for a while, and maybe invest in a leave-in conditioner. for both kinds of conditioners i recommend the suave professionals with keratin. instant results and they leave a musky, sexy scent.
>>
Weird al core.
>>
>>10899420
You're a cutie, please posts pic with your hair tied up
>>
>>10899420
Blake, my favourite butt buddie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.