[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are these girls faces that perfect without surgery ? Damn ,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: c3Qi4Lv.jpg (88 KB, 750x764) Image search: [Google]
c3Qi4Lv.jpg
88 KB, 750x764
Are these girls faces that perfect without surgery ?

Damn , as a guy i never see girls like that ever and i travelled the world , where are girls like that born?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq5rEX9apC4
>>
>>10896042
>all those filters
>>
>>10896042
Seriously? These girls are so average where I live.
>>
>>10896072
delusional
>>
>>10896072
Where do you live? Sweden?
>>
>>10896072

watch the video , photo has almost nothing to do with the post , OP here
>>
>>10896072
San Diego ?
>>
>>10896085
I'm not fucking watching a Selena Gomez video
>>
>>10896156
Why not?
>>
>>10896072
Same, they look standard.
>>
>>10896042
girls like in that video are born all over the world, not in one specific place, they're just fuckin models
as in, attractive to the general population to the extent that their job is literally their appearance, and putting lingerine on them make companies ridiculous amounts of money
agencies seek out the most attractive/unique males/females they can, and the same people sometimes seek out agencies. considering this is victoria secret, they're mostly attractive and not particularly unique. and they'll all in the same place, which seems to have made you think it's uncanny or something.
>>
>>10896042
How do you mean perfect? Even on the video only Candice and the brunette are pretty

Karlie kloss is ugly
>>
>tfw not tall, so will never get these kind of girls
>>
File: UpvS1QM.png (374 KB, 2880x1569) Image search: [Google]
UpvS1QM.png
374 KB, 2880x1569
>>10896452
>Karlie kloss

>GODLIKE
you are just probably jelly ugly girl
>>
File: 1435365601253.png (100 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
1435365601253.png
100 KB, 600x553
>>10896461
>>
they're not even that hot

yeah, they're pretty, but that's because they're models. You also wouldn't believe how effective makeup and lighting are, as well
>>
File: Jonah-Hill-Cut-It-Out.gif (999 KB, 245x179) Image search: [Google]
Jonah-Hill-Cut-It-Out.gif
999 KB, 245x179
>>10896819
>>
>>10896826

not trolling, though

if you're attractive you have higher standards, these girls are hot, yeah, but they're not goddesses or how the OP makes them out to be
>>
>>10897014

by every metric possible they are the most attractive females at the profession of being most attractive females and they are the best at that in the world.

get a fucking grip
>>
You know, its hard to judge people and their beauty when most of them are overweight. It drastically changed the face of a lot of females. I am pretty sure that people this pretty arent even as rare as one might think. There simply are too many fat chicks who hide their pretty face behind 5 layers of fat and a triple chin.
>>
>>10897024

okay dude

first off, its subjective, secondly, I conceded that they were hot. Im saying they're not perfect or goddesses.

Do you actually think they have never been rejected by dudes? Do you honestly believe that? I think you're the one that should "get a fucking grip" and enter reality. They are attractive humans, that's it. I would not want a relationship with any of those girls. Sex? sure. Does that bother you?
>>
>>10896042
this is the same face they'll make when you try to ask one of them out
>>
They only live like that for a window in time. After age 23 they get replaced by the next generation of 'hot girl'. Don't be jealous of them, everything is temporary and once its over and the next stage begins you realize what a joke it all is in the first place.
>>
>>10896477
no she's just not attractive familia
>>
>>10896072
Seconded.
>>
Yes they're like that without surgery. Now their faces without make up?? Then that's another story.
>>
>>10896452
>Karlie kloss is ugly

stopped reading there
>>
>>10897039
That doesn't really make sense. You're saying they are attractive but not goddesses in the sense that you wouldn't date any of them. But the only variable available in an image is how attractive they look, so are you saying you wouldn't date them because they're not attractive enough or because you imagine they don't have the personality you want.
>>
>>10896042
all have had dental work and number 2 and 4 have had nose jobs
minimum
>>
>>10896452
>karlie kloss
>ugly
fuck u
>>
>>10898474
It doesn't make sense but sure as hell is a common thing on the Internet: "She's hot so I bet she has a shit personality, fuck her" or equivalent.
>>
>>10896072
Exactly, these look like average chicks at any moderately good university. Maybe slightly above, but not much
>>
>>10896042
How are those "perfect"? They just have bony faces.
>>
>>10896452
Written by a man

>>10896477
>>10897953
>>10898531
Written by grills
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.