[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of you was wearing these shoes in Auckland this morning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Which one of you was wearing these shoes in Auckland this morning? You were wearing bikers yesterday.
>>
>>10894932
Down Vulcan lane? Me bro
>>
That was me man lol weird seeing this online
>>
Bikers with Yeezys in 2016? Come on senpai.
>>
>>10894974
I have a bike...
>>
>>10894974
He was wearing bikers with boat shoes yesterday and just black jeans with yeezys today.

>>10894957
>>10894968
I dunno I saw you at the crossing next to mcd's. I cant remember the street name of the one that intersects Queen st.
>>
>>10894992
it was patrick paredes
>>
You'll probably never see me again so I'll admit they're fakes
>>
>>10894932
that was me bro. quit stalking me you geeky asian kid. i know its you.
>>
>>10894992
Was I cute?

I'm pretty handsome. If it wasn't a tall clean cut Abercrombie-looking cunt then it's not me
>>
>>10895012

It doesn't matter anyways, somewhat same shit different sweatshop.
>>
it was that patrick j paredes guy
>>
>>10895039
Too #menswear

>>10895106
>>10895005
No he was white and in his 20s
>>
>bikers and yeezys at once
>white
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.