[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he smokes because he thinks it makes him look cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 1454005743511.jpg (51 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1454005743511.jpg
51 KB, 604x453
>he smokes because he thinks it makes him look cool
>>
>>10892748
It does make you look cool.
Imagine your average pointdexter autist. Alright? Now put a cig in his mouth. Insta-cool.
>>
>>10892748
its sexy as hell
>>
>>10893093
It truly doesnt, keep telling youself that though as you destroy your health and physical attractiveness while you pretend people are looking at you thinking youre cool for five minutes
>>
I smoke because I'm addicted and my skin looks like shit because of it.
>>
>>10893093
regardless of how cool cigarettes might make someone look, it's kind of hard to find people not biased against it for health reasons.
>>
>>10893093
i'm just imagining a smoking autist
wait, I don't have to imagine
I see those idiots every day
>>
>>10893586
autists vape now.
>>
The only reason people think cigarettes are cool is because they saw some attractive movie character posing with a cigarette.
They do not understand that the herbal jews were behind this and delude themselves into liking the taste(the first cigarette always tastes absolutely horrible and most can't even finish one without collapsing) then they tell themselves they are a smoker now so they can be seen smoking all the time.
In no time the addiction has kicked in and the constant urge to smoke has set in.
At a bus stop, after waking up, after a meal, at a break, pretty much every chance they get
Now the addiction has become so strong that they can not stop by themselves anymore. Their friends all picked up the habbit for the same reasons like being part of a group and looking cool

After 50 years 5% has died, 10% has stopped smoking while they could because they understood how stupid it was and the rest still smoke running into their death

I'm not even going to talk about the thousands of dollars they wasted to make their lungs black

But hey people will think ur kewl ;^)
>>
File: cool.jpg (69 KB, 960x656) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
69 KB, 960x656
oh it does look cool
>>
I smoke when I'm stressed or to decompress.
Big deadline at work coming up and I'm putting in shit tons of hours cause my ass is on the line? I buy a pack.

It's bad for you, it's a carcinogen, it smells awful, and a whole bunch of other shit but the worst part is how much extra you have to pay for insurance.
>>
File: 1402440861897.jpg (36 KB, 451x450) Image search: [Google]
1402440861897.jpg
36 KB, 451x450
>>10893636
/thread

nothing more to say really.
>>
>>10893636
What a huge load of bullshit.

T. Ex-smoker
>>
>>10893636
What's crazy is that most get addicted to cigs at an young age because of their gullible minds and yet Cig companys are still allowed to advertise their product through all kinds of media seen by children.
>>
>>10893672
>>
>>10892748
I smoke cus' it gives me knowledge!
>>
>>10893675
They don't think it's wrong because they see all the adults on the street doing it.
What they don't know is that none of them have the power to stop. This is something you learn when you tapped into the trap yourself
>>
>be at concert
>go outside for a smoke
>start talking to other people smoking
>make friends

lol its not that bad calm down y'all
>>
>>10893694
>Needs to smoke to able socialize with other human beings

This is not /fa/ anon!
>>
>>10893694
>i'm addicted and need confirmation that it isn't bad
this is exactly what you are saying

do it for yourself and stop this nonsense while you still can. it will only get harder from here
>wanting smoker friends
enjoy being pulled into this shit
>>
File: popo.png (1 MB, 1758x1198) Image search: [Google]
popo.png
1 MB, 1758x1198
>mfw smokers think the owners of cigarette companies use their own products
>>
What if it's just that I legitimately enjoy smoking regardless of the impact on my health. Knowing that, one of the reasons I started was the cool factor.
>>
Smoking looks cool as fuck if you already are cool as fuck, IMO. Hence why Albert Camus, Marlon Brando, and Orson Welles look cool smoking, while your average teenager just looks like a dick. It also gives you something interesting to do with your hands, but none of this really makes smoking a good idea.
>>
>>10893813
>Smoking looks cool as fuck
google images: smoking
>>
>>10893785
I also actually enjoy smoking a cigarette every now and then, and I usually only buy a pack every month or two. I don't really understand why people are willing to accept that someone would smoke a cigar for the taste, but not a cigarette.
>>
File: SMOK.jpg (213 KB, 1661x917) Image search: [Google]
SMOK.jpg
213 KB, 1661x917
>>10893822
certified dope as fuck
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.