[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when youre just finding out about this guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
Why have i not heard of this effay god? Great unique style AND dope music.
>>
hes a retard
/sage
>>
literally the corniest rapper ever.

thinks that fast rapping and transparent lyricism is all there is to the rap game. Also an ugly nig nog.
>>
>>10892446
underage b&
>>
>>10892446
ugly and his faggot colour contacts only spotlight his crossed eyes
>>
>>10892446
Hopsin is pretty good.
>>
>>10892446
cause /fa/ggots dont listen to good rap, they listen to subhuman degednerate ape shit like chief keef and young thug
>>
>>10893167
muh conscious rap
>stay woke
>>
>>10893167
>did the man who invented college go to college?
>hm
>okay then

OH YES I'M SO WOKE, CHOKE ME HOPSIN, FUCK ME WITH YOUR SHITTY GIMMICKS AND DESPERATE BIDS FOR ATTENTION UH GO DEEPER I WANT TO FEEL YOUR TEENAGE ANGST DESPITE YOU BEING LIKE A THIRTY YEAR OLD MAN UH YOUR LACK OF DEVELOPMENT OR MATURATION OVER YOUR NUMEROUS STUDIO ALBUMS GETS ME SO WET PLEASE RAVAGE ME WITH YOUR COMPLETELY LACKLUSTRE TECHICAL SKILL AND EMBARRASSING HYPOCRISY UH UH YESSSS
>>
I swear to fucking god when I heard a rapper was claiming the world was flat, I was honestly amazed it wasn't hopsin
>>
>>10893167
>hopshit
>literally the worst rapper in the game
>no subject matter
>feeds off of other people's fame because he can't have any
>edgy contacts
>ill mind of hopsin 7
>making a song 7 times
>>
wow i wasnt expecting anyone to actually take this serious in any way shape or form, obvious bait. I was just hoping for a shit on hopsin thread to be honest
>>
bait
>>
Ill mind of hopsin 7 is like one of the deepest and most profound things ive ever heard
>>
>>10893387
>haha guys i was only pretending
>>
>>10893416
are you actually this dumb? i was pretending, hopsin is absolutely terrible. Im surprised i have to say that. This was bait and you took it like a true newfag
>>
>>10893407

please be bait
>>
>>10893426
its not bait. can you honestly listen to that and not feel his emotional pain and spiritual turmoil? who else has lyrics that go that deep beneath the surface?
>>
>>10893427
I agree, Ive literally never heard anything deeper. And his track "Fly"?? dudes on another level
>>
>>10893423
Well congratulations! You let yourself get baited! Now what's the next step in your master bait plan?
>>
>>10893451
And how did i let myself get baited? Seems like you were the one who took this seriously
>>
>posting about hopsin anywhere ever
was getting caught part of your plan?
>>
>>10893459
It was obviously a joke,
Goddamn there was no plan fag
>>
>>10893451
you beat me to the punch, sorry for stealing ya joke senpai
>>
>>10893466
Anon-chan it's alright we all make mistakes :)
>>
Based if you ask me. Hopsin gets Jew offer, declines and publicly declares fuck that path. Signs over his music label, thanks everyone and moves from Americuck to Australia.
>>
>>10892446
This nigga never been in da hood.
Bitchass bragging pussy.
>>
>>10893495
we make a good team senpai
>>
>>10893267
Optimum kek
>>
>>10894024
gay as fuck samefaggers
>>
File: images (3).jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>tfw listening to hopsin as i read this thread
>>
DID
>>
>>10894177
THE
>>
In my opinion he has a few songs that'll make you believe he's a good artist, but the more you find out about him, the more you'll come to realize that he's really not that good, he's a little bit crazy and not very smart.
>>
>>10892446
Go suck more juggalo dick you trashy faggot
>>
>>10895406
MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.