[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest with yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 2048x1468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 2048x1468
Let's all take a step back and reflect on ourselves' obsession with obtaining god tier /fa/ness

If I'm going to be frank with myself, my fits have decreased sharply since I started listening to the "advice" here. I still genuinely believe in buying nicer things, but that didn't help me improve anything about how I dressed. I started relying on the quality of my clothes to carry my appearance more and more until I just look like trash. I need to get away from this board, but I want to take some of its victims with me. Who's ready to transcend meme fashion?
>>
Show us a before and after
>>
My coffee tastes like turpentine, but I'm still drinking it anyway.
>>
>>10892329
I don't really ever take pictures of myself so I have absolutely no content for you :(
>>
>>10892323
/fa/ is a place for laughs more than actual advice. The sticky influenced me more than any /fa/ggets on here.
>>
yeah when i first started coming here i took nearly everything to heart. now realize everyones a fucking idiot and its the opinion of an incredibly small community.
>>
>>10893359
This so much

When i first came her i was intimidated because everyone acted like they know what they are talking about but when you look at a waywt or a con thread most of it is absolute trash like literally belonging in the garbage bag

today i am so /fa/ that even stylezeitgeist fits look cringy to me
op try instagram or tumblr. you get just images of fits and you can search for your fav designers and maybe find some users who post inspirational fits
i still come here to give advice and get a few inspo pics but really there are fewer and fewer of those each month almost...
fuck this place if 4chan wasn't the only place where you can talk to people i would have already left but you already know you're here forever
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.