[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /fa/ggots, hear me out. I'm in tough shit. I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: stressed-out-man.jpg (24 KB, 438x338) Image search: [Google]
stressed-out-man.jpg
24 KB, 438x338
Alright /fa/ggots, hear me out.

I'm in tough shit. I was selected for a "image overhaul" or whatever it is you'd call something of this nature. I'm essentially going to be advised into wearing "adequate" clothing. Thing is, I've always been sloppy as fuck. I wear the same shit for days on end simply because I'm, generally, unwilling to pick up the hassle of having to put together a new outfit every fuckin' day.

This is some pretty important school project for the ones that are going to be "advising" me, so I really don't want to back out.

To give you some idea of my body type. Uuh.. I'm pretty fat at the moment. I'm 183cm (6'1?) and around 90kg. I was pretty /fit/ two years ago but then I went full /g/ and tucked some 10~ kilos in the past 2 years.

If it matters, my legs are pretty thick. I have wide legs. Not necessarily due to the fat. It's more of a frame thing. My femur sticks out to the side significantly, (not sure if this actually true) making me look like I have a wide ass.

HELP ME. Advise my ass.
>>
lose weight then come back
>>
but the point is that they're the ones who'll dress you, so what do you need our help for?
>>
>>10891829
When they have advised you on some fits come back and show us
>>
>>10891889
Knowing what to expect. Anything that might be worthwhile to know. Is perfume also a part of /fa/'s expertise? If so, what do you guys recommend? Never in my life have I used perfume.
>>
>>10891905
just chill out man and like the other guy said come back when they're done with you
>>
Calm down, let them help you.
Lose weight is what you should do.
And buy básics.

I dont think they will give you básics, they will probably go for some pleb style that doesnt look "bad" but that its not yours.
>>
>>10891905
come on over to /frag/ if you have any specific questions but if you're vague your q will probably be ignored
>>
>>10891829
OKAY so here is what you do:

Wider leg and fuller bottom pants are actually more flattering on your body type - skinny pants only accentuate how flabby your midsection and upper thighs are, making you look like an egg on sticks. Looking thick all the way through and balanced is better than that
If you can get pants with suspender buttons and wear suspenders, it's actually really good for someone whose waist size fluctuates a lot (and much more comfy than a belt, prevents your pants from bunching, etc)

Don't wear them with a t-shirt or short-sleeve shirt though you'll look like a doofus, also don't ever use clip suspenders. Heavy wool pants can be worn a REALLY long time without washing so you should get those
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.