[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be possible to get the Stannis Smither's leather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 620x372
Would it be possible to get the Stannis Smither's leather to be the same colour as the sole? I don't like how white they are, I think they'd look better if they were a bit more warmer in color
>>
>>10887888
Yeah, the retro ones with Stan Smith written parallel to the dots.
>>
Polish them with an off-white or cream colored shoe cream. Tarrago has like 90 colors in their swatch so it wouldn't be too hard of a job to pick one that matches the sole and apply it regularly.
>>
>>10887916
Yeah I found the vintage ones, they look so much better except the dots are way too big.

Is it possible to get them in navy?
>>
You can make yaself the Mi Stan Smith customs in off white among other colors
>>
>>10887888
rub off the S to get tan smiths
>>
>>10887888
i know it would look good, but to everyone else they'd just look dirty and cheap, so you decide senpai
>>
>>10889045
severely underrated kek
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.