[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone know if they have one of these key masters at any sto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: kicx-master-sneaker-game.jpg (204 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
kicx-master-sneaker-game.jpg
204 KB, 1200x1200
Anyone know if they have one of these key masters at any store in portland? I just saw this video and I'm really hoping to get as lucky as this guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo9JZU2k6PI
>>
File: salad.png (719 KB, 918x726) Image search: [Google]
salad.png
719 KB, 918x726
>>10887178
why do these fucking fatties even try

pic related: they should fucking eat some
>>
Lol fucking spics
>>
>>10887178
I've seen this(on youtube) and was quite interested. But i was thinking... what if the pair doesn't fit your humongous, monster feet? Are you able to take them to a store associate or something?
(Inb4 "why would you wear them and not resell them?!") Being white does this to you...
>>
>>10887337
You show the shoe to a clerk and they ask for your size and give you the pair.
>>
>>10887365
oh ok, i figured. Thank you, very much. I'm kind of an idiot.
>>
>"We here"
>"We here"

>"We here"
>"We here"
>not black
>azns and spics
>that hair
"We here"
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.