[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The roaring 2020's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: goddamnittttttttttttttttttt.jpg (129 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
goddamnittttttttttttttttttt.jpg
129 KB, 600x480
Whose ready for the roaring 20's with tech?

How do you envision the coming roaring 2020's?
>>
>>10883688
Ideally by 2020 Silicon Valley will have imploded, all the VC capital will get a lot fucking smarter and thus any "new/cool" innovations will be actually that instead of trumped-up iOS apps.

(I do secretly hope that by 2020 we have wearables that have purpose and that do not suck, though)

>Charlotte Style Week
lol I love NC to death but Charlotte is just so bad at stuff like that
>>
>>10883688
we'll lose our bearings
>>
Shapeless gender neutral burkas in neutral colors so as not to offend anybody and be inclusive to all body types
>>
>>10883688
>Tfw
>No bearcat to dance future-jazz with
>Never gonna ride with your darbs taking said bear cat to the struggle buggy to feel up her gams
>you will never run from the bulls while you hack their systems in your past-future-car made in america

WHY EVEN FUCKING LIVE
>>
>>10883688
lunar/space-formalwear will finally become the thing
5th Element will be the fashion icon of the decade
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.