[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leather Jackets ONLY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: venom-leather-jacket.jpg (37 KB, 450x568) Image search: [Google]
venom-leather-jacket.jpg
37 KB, 450x568
Am I a faggot for wanting this? Also, how does one size a leather jacket? I am 5'10-11 and weigh 180. I measured my chest and was 42 inches at the nipple line.
>>
Forgot the link. I think i'd be a medium but still unsure of this purchase.

http://americanleatherjacket.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-V-Venom-Snake-Leather-Jacket
>>
looks retarded
>>
>>10882707
dont buy a leather jacket that retails for less $7-800. You get what you pay for with leather products, and a good quality jacket with a fashionable cut (ie not a dad jacket) is expensive.
>>
>>10882740
How bad can it be? I understand you get what you pay for, but spending close to a grand is just out of my league. Also, what are some good brands to look for
>>
>>10882771
if you cant spend that much then look second hand. just go to grailed and search 'leather jacket' in the search bar and look around. basically anything posted on grailed will be orders of magnitude better than what you linked.
>>
>>10882740
$7 to $800 is a pretty wide price range my friend
>>
>>10882966
ebin
>>
hey, have you guys some insight about sandro's leather quality ?

http://us.sandro-paris.com/en/sale/trasher-jacket/V6000S.html?dwvar_V6000S_color=20#sz=30&start=31
>>
File: 20150605_080300.jpg (93 KB, 857x1142) Image search: [Google]
20150605_080300.jpg
93 KB, 857x1142
>>10882999
I have one of their jackets and it's really good in cut and quality.
>>
You don't have to spend 1000s on a leather jacket. I recently bought a topman leather jacket for £180, it's a fashionable cut and style, fits really well and looks beautiful. Sure it's not slp but unless you're a model you don't need a jacket worth 3k, mine looks great.
>>
>>10883197
>unless you're a model you don't need a jacket worth 3k

It works the other way actually

>if you have model-tier aesthetics you don't need clothes to compensate
>>
>>10882740
Or just buy from countrys that produces those leather jackes. There is an entire neiborhood of High Quality fashion leather shops in Buenos Aires.
Shops like Murillo666
or more biker-oriented, MotoCuero
>>
can someone link me to the correct schott slim-fit cafe racer? There's so many different model numbers I don't know which one I should get
>>
>>10882740
if you can cop an allsaints one on sale, that's a good investment.

managed to get one brand new for $150 after my aunt gave me a giftcard there for christmas, and there's an outlet near my house. it's not SLP or Sandro quality, but it's nice enough to hold me over until i can get something really nice for myself.

i bring this up because it said it retailed for $650, but yeah, i think you're right to mark that price range as a starting point. people bitch about allsaints all the time on this board, and while i agree a lot of their stuff is hit and miss, i really don't think it deserves all the hate it gets
>>
>>10883047
Nice reddit fit
>>
Heron leather.
>>
>>10884595
bump help
>>
in search for a classic motorcycle leather jacket in the 200-400$ price range

any recs?
>>
>>10888686
i'm sure there're thousands of them for that price.
where are you from?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.