[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to get white teeth, /fa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
hey /fa/m, i believe i have pretty good style and nice facial structure, but my teeth are horribly fucked up in terms of how patchy and stained they are, theres literally patches of white, yellow and little dots/streaks of brown on some of my teeth, which as far as im aware, is from some kind of medication or something i was exposed to in early childhood.

I never worried about my smile until someone I really love pointed out someones 'yellow teeth' the other day and i immediately felt like stabbing myself in the face, i dont know what to do anons.

I cant afford veneers, I'm considering seeing if my dentist offers enamel micro-abrasion (shaves off a thin layer of enamel to remove intrinsic stains).. what else can I do? its ruining my entire look and self esteem
>>
please help me lmfao
>>
crest white strips
>>
>>10880181
>>10880250
same here tbqh, although I think mine are yellow and gross from cigarettes and not taking care of my teeth aside from brushing once in the morning. plus my structure isnt great either
>>
>>10880181
active charcoal
>>
>>10880181
floss, brush, then mouthwash every night before you sleep. learn to love listerine.

again brush + mouthwash after your first meal of the day.

most importantly, stop drinking all coffee and tea.
>>
are rotten teeth /fa/?
>>
Floss
>>
>>10880181
If you smoke then stop smoking..smoking is not effay
>>
>>10880296
Is mouthwah really something to look into?
>>
>>10880595
Don't listen to his advice about mouthwash after brushing. That's literally the worst time to do it. Removes any benefit from brushing with a fluoride toothpaste.

But mouthwash for during the day just to clear out anything when you wouldn't normally be brushing is worth looking into.
>>
>>10880606
Thanks man, i never believed in the use of mouthwash. Fuck if you brush your teeth properly and use floss it will be enough.
>>
>>10880296
i dont want to give up coffee... is it that bad?
>>
how about you brush them you cretin

literally just brush them and drink damaging drinks like tea/coffee with a straw so it doesn't touch your pearls
>>
>>10880303
posting in the WAYWT is the only flossin I do bruh
>>
>>10880624
Don't let it touch your teeth, and drink black
>>
File: da fuq.png (258 KB, 351x364) Image search: [Google]
da fuq.png
258 KB, 351x364
>>10880304
>smoking is not effay

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>10880675
ah okay i can handle that. i drink it black anyway. thanks buddy
>>
>>10880296
>stop drinking all coffee and tea.
opinion discarded.
>>>/trash/
>>
>>10880691
Smoking is tryhard lad.
>>
>>10880296
I had yellow teeth for years.

I have lovely pearly whites now, know why? Because I upped the floss and dropped the listerine.

Mouthwash is worthless unless you have a gum issue. It was invented because of "halitosis" a disease that doesn't exist. Bad breath comes from the stomach, or if you have something rotten going on in your mouth.

>>10880606
Correctamundo
>>
>>10880813
>I have lovely pearly whites now, know why? Because I upped the floss and dropped the listerine.
So what exactly do you do? Brush teeth and floss?
>>
>>10880819
Floss first, then brush. No point brushing on top of food and gunk and whatever gets down in there. Get a brush with a timer if you can, get your full 2 minutes in.
It really does help an awful lot.
I still wasn't super happy so I got them whitened by my dentist for about £200, and that helped a lot too, much better than crest white strips and shit, they're hopeless. You can only get decent strength whitening kits from a dentist, at least in the EU.

That said, I got good results because my teeth were like an all over yellow, I didn't have specific stains. It doesn't work so well with patchy stains.
>>
>>10880181
G E N E T I C S

E

N

E

T

I

C

S
>>
>>10880272
theese!
>>
I brush with baking soda every other week, don't overdo it or you can hurt you guns and teeth.

this is the answer you are looking for
>>
>>10881233
>tfw your teeth are bad because you got them from your grandparents shit genes
>>
>>10880859
Isn't whitening damaging to the enamel?
>>
>>10881516
7 days straight or just once every 14 days?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.