[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had red hair, would you dye it? I'm beginning to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ginge.jpg (81 KB, 500x586) Image search: [Google]
ginge.jpg
81 KB, 500x586
If you had red hair, would you dye it?

I'm beginning to think that most women are just inherently aversive to men with red hair, and they won't be attracted to me regardless of what my face looks like. Should I dye my hair and eyebrows brown so I can trick them into thinking I'm a normal generic male?
>>
>>10879471
If you look like that there is no need.
If you are ultra ginger it might help you, although the freckles might give it away. You would be lying to the girl from the start though, which can become problematic. Granted that you want a relationship that is.
>>
>>10879678
>You would be lying to the girl from the start though, which can become problematic.

Pretty much every girl dyes her hair and/or wears make-up. No girl even has the right to call OP out on that.
>>
>>10879471
>I'm beginning to think that most women are just inherently aversive to men with red hair
lmao
it's not your fucking hair you fuccboi
>>
>have red auburn curly hair.
>get pussy everywhere

Maybe you are just ugly brah.
>>
>>10879471
Red hair is the rarest, and thus is valuable. If you really can't get any I suggest you stop focusing on your hair color as source of the problem
>>
>be me
>have lush coppery hair
>wake up covered in pussy every morning
>>
>>10879471
I have strawberry blond hair and a red-ass beard. Beard or not, everyone just calls me a redhead. Don't dye your hair. Unlike what >>10879961 is saying, men don't have the same leeway with hair dying (or makeup wearing), so if you really think your hair is holding you back, just wait until you stumble across a girl that doesn't care (or is a red hair fetishist). However, I'm inclined to think >>10879967 is probably right.
>>
>>10879471

I have red hair (orange-blond, not bright), i wouldnt say i'm fucking a girl every day but some girls told me i was hot and that they had no problem with me being red hair (usualy girls say "i dont usualy like red hair men but you are hot")
>>
Were I a ginger I'd likely dye my hair. If it's a problem of honesty, I simply wouldn't hide the fact that I do, the next time I have too. She'll forget because her default image of you is otherwise and she'll live blissful I ignorance.
>>
>>10879471
fuck i'd love to have red hair
>>
>>10879471
if you'd actually look good nobody would mind your hair color
>>
wish I had red hair. I'd flaunt that shit mah nigga
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.