[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I carry a pack of cigarettes and a zippo and I don't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: Major-Brands-2013.png (2 MB, 2250x1221) Image search: [Google]
Major-Brands-2013.png
2 MB, 2250x1221
I carry a pack of cigarettes and a zippo and I don't even smoke. I just think they look good. Same with a can of dip in the back pocket.

Are cigs /fa/? What brands are the most /fa/?
>>
dont dip that's fucking disgusting
>>
>>10878923
I don't use it it just stays there.
>>
lmao so you just buy a pack of cigs and never smoke them? thats some autistic shit right there

oh yeah, zippos are also so neckbeardy
>>
>>10878915
Reminder that being disingenuous is the absolute least effay thing you can do.
>>
OP I mean this as kindly as possible but please don't fucking do this it is so dumb.
>>
Teenromanticcancercomedybook/10
>>
>>10878915
Smoking yes, carrying smokes for the look no.
Dip is gross and makes you look gross.
Both together make you look like a hick.
>>
>>10878970
Not together obviously.
>>
So this girl at the bakery store smiled at me last time I went for some croissants and kept looking at me and then took her sight away.
Do you think she wants me to spread some butter on her buns or am I just autistic?
>>
>>10879023
ask for her number you autist
>>
>>10878915
This thread is giving me type 2 advanced autism
>>
File: NOW-logo.jpg (439 KB, 1600x999) Image search: [Google]
NOW-logo.jpg
439 KB, 1600x999
>>10879023
>>
>>10878915
chewing isn't fa in the slightest
it's literally confederate-flag waving, dale earnhardt worshipping level retardation
>>
>>10878915
You're an idiot.
>>
>>10878923
snus is life
>>
>>10878915
>I carry a pack of cigarettes and a zippo and I don't even smoke.
consider seppuku

>>10878941
zippos, aside of being a novelty are useful if you live in a windy city, try to light a smoke in a windy day with a bic lighter, yeah, goodluck with that
>>
File: 00fffddd.png (508 KB, 800x645) Image search: [Google]
00fffddd.png
508 KB, 800x645
>>10878915
parilament lights, benson & hedges special filter, camel essential, rothmans king size, this plus.
>>
>try cigs for a while
>don;t really feel much
>probably just suck at inhaling, whatever, try chew and snus
>still doesn't feel that great
What the fuck, is nicotine a meme? Maybe I'm so addicted to caffeine nicotine doesn't really seem that big of a deal, but I honestly don't know why people would shorten their lives for this.
>>
>>10881359
Nat Sherman Black MCD's are effay as fuck. Camel Wides too.
>>
>>10878915
which kind do you carry?
>>
>>10878938
why would you even want to risk being associated with such a disgusting habit. at least the cigs i can understand.
>>
>>10881728
it only feels food once you're addicted. people will deny it but the only reason they start smoking is to fit in and look cool.
>>
>>10881728
Only stronger snus gives you a kick if that's what you are after

I know plenty of people who vomited from the nicotine overdose trying odens cold dry for the first time. Also some snus just tastes good
>>
>>10881728
When I started smoking when I was 15 I honestly just did it alone to relax. The nicotine buzz was amazing and the taste was strong and rich. A few months later only the first cigarette of the day would give me a buzz and the following cigarettes were just an "attempt" to have that buzz again.

Fastforward a few years (I'm 22 now) and since then it's just become automatic and I almost never get a buzz and the taste is meh. I can still enjoy them, but nowhere near as much as my first year or two of smoking. Sometimes the first one in the morning will just make me feel really tired and out of breath for 10 minutes, but that's about it. You do get addicted but not as bad as people make it seem. In fact, I'm so bored of cigarettes now that I only smoke about 4-5 a day now because it feels like a chore.

I tried doing snus recently because I'm Swedish and that's what people do, but it's the most overrated bullshit ever. You don't feel any nicotine at all, and once I take it out I already feel like smoking again. I've tried stronger snus and they either do nothing or just give me a headache. It feels pointless, really.
>>
File: pQo7e8E.jpg (43 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
pQo7e8E.jpg
43 KB, 514x536
>>10878915
>>
>>10884361
>>10884714
Yeah I should mention that I did get a buzz off of spit tobacco, because my friend tricked me and gave me way too large of a dose for a beginner. I tried chasing that high with snus, glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks it's not as powerful.

I wish I had access to something a bit harder. My goal was to try everything once, but I don't think that's going to happen.
>>
>>10884714
>only 4-5 a day
>>
>>10881359
>kent
>richmond
>davidoff
>luckies
>>
only teenagers smoke because they think it makes them more mature compared to their peers
all the fags you see smoking on the street are ones who got tricked into it by ads or peer pressure in their teens

as an ex smoker who's been there and done that i hope all of you get cancer :^)
>>
>>10884361
>odens cold dry
you mean Extreme Cold Dry right?
that's the most disgustingly mouth raping head spinning snus generally available, I love it.
>>
Marlboro Gold is pretty much the only decent brand you can get around here.

Whenever I go abroad, Dunhill Internationals.
>>
>>10885426
Yeah

I sometimes use it and regret it instantly, but sometimes you just need to have some of that good old nuclear waste
>>
>>10885086
it takes like 50 years of smoking pretty much constantly to get cancer from it.

western civilisation is not going to last anywhere near that long so u may as well just smoke
>>
File: sGB07Ah.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
sGB07Ah.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>>10878915
national brand, it's the best avaliable here, their also like 20% smaller and stronger than regular ones which works best for me
>>
>>10885831
too bad they make it have the warnings, the old pack was effay as fuck
>>
30 y of smoking those the best !
>>
File: Ronhill_unlimited.jpg (52 KB, 640x507) Image search: [Google]
Ronhill_unlimited.jpg
52 KB, 640x507
>>
>>10879504
This is where it's at
>>
Cigarettes are so stupid
>smoked a couple packs over a month
>realized how much of a faggot I looked
>threw out three whole packs
>waste of 100 dollars
>>
Effay way to contain cocaine? I am on the go a lot and thinking about some sort of small box that would fit in my pocket. Anything like that?
>>
>>10886453
in your nose
>>
>>10886453
Snuff bullet. Search on eBay you can pick one up for a few bucks
>>
>>10886475
Alright, thanks!
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.