[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fa/ms what goes with brown and white shoes? I'm thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
/fa/ms what goes with brown and white shoes?

I'm thinking brown and white but what else
>>
Dark denim, graphic tees, nooses, etc
>>
File: trashman-kun.jpg (29 KB, 348x375) Image search: [Google]
trashman-kun.jpg
29 KB, 348x375
>>10878049
>graphic tees
>>
Is it true that you should never mix browns and blacks?

Recently, Rihanna made a public statement about this rule:

>The idea of not wearing brown and black together seems so dated. The other day I wore a black T-shirt, black Nobody jeans, a brown leopard-print belt by Dolce & Gabbana, and brown Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, and it looked awesome. And I also love to mix prints.
>>
>>10878061
well she's brown and a black guy beat the living shit out of her a few years ago
so yeah maybe

but that kind of color wheel crap is covered heavily in the sticky so just read it
>>
File: aarghmysideswereagoodfriend.jpg (34 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
aarghmysideswereagoodfriend.jpg
34 KB, 268x284
>>10878071
>>
>>10878071
Sticky is down, famitchi
>>
>>10878174
well you're clearly a girl
so now I'm nervous
go ask reddit about color combinations
>>
>>10878205
No need to be nervous anon, I'm a girl but I was born with a penis
>>
Unrelated question, but I have vans that are canvas on the outside and leather inside outside. Can I put them in the washer?
>>
>>10878061
That is some GQ shit, get the fuck out
>>
>>10878054
>nooses
>>
>>10878254
They are vans. Why are you concerned about getting them beat up or weathered?
>>
>>10878274
>Reply
you're right, but i still think brown is the color of shit so i never wear it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.