[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What core is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: frisk_hame2.jpg (57 KB, 620x562) Image search: [Google]
frisk_hame2.jpg
57 KB, 620x562
What core is this?
>>
>>10877306

"future of white males"
>>
I'm so attractive I can wear literally anything core
>>
whythefuckdiditakethismodelingjob-core
>>
>>10877306
cuck-core
>>
>B O Y
Not likely, amigo.
>>
>>10877336
this tbqh
>>
SWEDEN, YES!-core
>>
>>10877306
degenerate core
>>
funny thing is that men used to wear dresses and skirts
nowadays women can wear skirts, pants, anything, but men can't, men clothes must be restricted. why is this?
>>
swing and a miss core
>>
>>10879146
Because social norms aren't static.
>>
Alright, I've started wearing skirts as a dude myself, but this is not a good way to do it.

First off all, the dress is terrible and so is the print. Next up, it doesn't fit with the boots or shirt at all? What the fuck was this guy smoking. And the hat is just retarded.
>>
>>10879146
It was ancient long skirts ya dumb bitch.
Nothing slut tier like short skirts.
>>
>>10879146
I think women had liberation from the shackles of gender boundaries, when they started to want freedom etc. They had a sexual revolution, where they wore pants to go against the norm.
Men has not had that, since that fight has never been needed for them.
I think it's also relevant, how homo-scared guys are. Majority of them are scared of coming off across as homosexual, which is just nonsense since clothes has nothing to do with clothing.

I hope I made my thoughts clear, I'm sorry if it was a bit messy.
>>
>>10879146
Because pants and shorts are way more convenient then skirts and dresses so people want to wear them more.
>>
>>10877306
fagcore
>>
>>10881299
>clothes has nothing to do with clothing
/fa/, everyone!
>>
>>10884187
I'm retarded, I meant clothes has nothing to with sexuality.
>>
>>10881299
>>10884852
>clothes has nothing to do with sexuality

This is a bit disingenuous. Sexuality and clothing have a lot to do with each other. The clothes you wear convey a lot of social meaning, but the association is contingent rather than necessary and the meaning can change and does change all the time.
>>
>>10885968
yeah sure but I like his original line of clothes having nothing to do with clothing
>>
File: touche-eclat-ysl-tuxedo-image.jpg (303 KB, 1160x1600) Image search: [Google]
touche-eclat-ysl-tuxedo-image.jpg
303 KB, 1160x1600
>>10881299
And we all can thank Yves Saint Laurent for pushing that boundary. Without that movement, we would never see women wearing yoga pants or tailored suits to this day. There's very few men wearing really long shirts that almost look like a dress. Men's fashion is just an extremely slow progression. I mean look at the 1960s and 70s when hippies and gays were wearing ear rings. It was only a matter of time before it started becoming a mainstream trend among certain guys.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.