[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have anyone to talk about fashion with? I always annoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2350460_waywt_11th_July_2012.jpg (103 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
2350460_waywt_11th_July_2012.jpg
103 KB, 640x960
Do you have anyone to talk about fashion with? I always annoy my mom with my inspo folder
>>
Why don't you suck a fat log out of my puckered asshole, you fucking shrimpcocked gook loser
>>
>>10876204
fite me irl r now
>>
>>10876196
i have you guys to talk about fashion.
>>
"SILHOUETTES INTEREST ME"
S A G E
A
G
E
>>
>>10876196
my moms in the biz so we talk about it sometimes, she shares some of her wisdom and I ramble about runaway shows and designers
>>
>>10876210
this place is cancer
>>10876213
autism
>>
>>10876217
>tfw no effay mommy
>>
I like to talk about fashion if there is someone that is listening but nobody I talk with is familiar enough to have a conversation with.
>>
No. I sometimes talk to me mum about it, but she doesn't dress very well at all. However, her knowledge of clothing construction is ok because her job is making clothes.

Too afraid to talk to people w/ nice fits at uni

;_;
>>
nobody really. i only have mfa and /fa/. i used to talk about it to my friends, but then all my friends make fun of me having more than 2 pairs of shoes so i stop. i dont even dress in meme.
>>
>>10876232
Hi Patrick Bateman
>>
>>10876233
i totally get the fear of talking to new people but realise that telling someone that they have a nice jacket/shirt/fit/whatever is always going to be received warmly
>>
>>10876246
i can confirm this

just tell them they have a nice jacket or something anon
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 540x810
>I always annoy my mom with my inspo folder

I also do this kek
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.