[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are timbs ef/fa/y? What would look good with them? How tall do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1451737238356_0.jpg (6 KB, 303x206) Image search: [Google]
1451737238356_0.jpg
6 KB, 303x206
Are timbs ef/fa/y? What would look good with them? How tall do you have to be to pull them off (am 6'1)? Is being white a problem or should i go against racial stereotypes and wear them?

Also post general inspo with timbs
>>
>>10873938
why
>>
>>10873998
because
>>
>>10874033
good ass constructive thread 10/10

my guess would be because they're kinda chunky, also workboots. effay favors slimmer lines like a chelsea boot
>>
To cop or not to cop? I don' know anymore of your fucci boy lingo but i'm just gonna say it, Tims in europe are a very norm thing but in the americas its seen as a black Americana. As a white man living within the confines of these ignorant masses could i make these work? I just need them as some casual boots.

They just look real unproper though...I dunno their on sale for a $100 (regular $165) but they just aren't generic enough of tims that people know their tims. Will they think i bought chinese knock offs?

Help me /fa/ your my only hope.
>>
>>10874076
idek what you're saying but you should have the common sense to know those are FUCKING ugly and terrible in every way aesthetically

if i got some for free i might wear them to shovel the drive at 7am but beyond that you have much better choices for casual boots at $100 (look into used red wings,chippewas, thorogoods etc.

if you must have "tims" get the classic ones
>>
yeah buy them, they look good as long as your pants flow into them well. not super skinny and not super baggy. gl op
>>
>>10873934
>Are timbs ef/fa/y?
No. This also makes the entirety of your thread moot.
>Also post general inspo with timbs
No. They're cheap nigger-wear.
>>
>>10873934
no

if your white, you will look like trailer trash, trying to emulate your meth head constructor worker father cause he never finished high school.

if your black you will look about the same as above, but you have no father and your the meth head.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.