[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're searching for new people to join #effay, only _th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6
File: e1435300934161.png (370 KB, 712x657) Image search: [Google]
e1435300934161.png
370 KB, 712x657
We're searching for new people to join #effay, only _the_ premiere /fa/-related IRC channel.

Located on legendary Rizon.net network, #effay is perfect for people who enjoy things like:
- Building shrines to Raf Simons
- Talking shit about peoples shoes for at least 5 minutes
- Sadposting about stupid architecture decisions at your university
- Advertising your incredible techwear-only aesthetic tumblr, only to be advertised to by 10 other people
- Talking about fashion and fashion-related memes

If you're interested, come join us. Most of us are active during daytime US hours, but we would like to expand that active time.
>>
File: 1428648886227.webm (680 KB, 608x1080) Image search: [Google]
1428648886227.webm
680 KB, 608x1080
I can personally attest to all of this. Every time I go on #effay my mood shoots up.

Also there's a qt patootie there that'll teach you how to make your phone /fa/.
>>
File: 1447458457627.jpg (679 KB, 677x1017) Image search: [Google]
1447458457627.jpg
679 KB, 677x1017
>>
>>10873549
is there a /fa/ skype group that isnt filled with sjws and i can talk about clothes?
>>
File: 2.jpg (106 KB, 400x541) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
106 KB, 400x541
>>
make a discord fuck irc
>>
>>10873549
_"\_ UNITED STATES TEXT FORCE:
HUMANS OF MERICA OF LIVING OF EXIGENCY OF STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.
put any video cameras connected of internet ta your face (whenever sheltered so of other-than/not seeing sky of so of drones of hovering/flew/floating/levitating and so human of military of United States of collecting/getting/having/possessing data-of-matter/communication-of-obviousness-of-reality so of warring)...and I am of text of since if you are panicked/terrified/terrored/fearing of coercion/harm/wrong/terrible body movement of not/other-than helpful/effective/useful/good so you live then stay/rest/relax at a one/single safe place ta time your breaths and blinks so of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...of timed so of less stimulations ta live of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...since planned stimulations of since you of planned of timing of body movements ta cause vital/healthy/necessary living...and since I time my breaths and blinks ta sense/sensation of touch of pulse of my heart so I am of less stressings of energies at me ta cause so I am living of other-than/not/no harm. _/"_:-_
>>
File: watch_your_neck.jpg (59 KB, 478x503) Image search: [Google]
watch_your_neck.jpg
59 KB, 478x503
>>
File: WHAT_ARE_THOOOOOOOOSE.jpg (26 KB, 214x370) Image search: [Google]
WHAT_ARE_THOOOOOOOOSE.jpg
26 KB, 214x370
>>
A
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.