[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate me, /fa/. I'm new to this whole... dressing better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Today.jpg (437 KB, 2000x1509) Image search: [Google]
Today.jpg
437 KB, 2000x1509
Rate me, /fa/.

I'm new to this whole... dressing better thing.

Just months ago I would wear just black skinny jeans with band t shirts or horror movie t shirts with a beanie over my long hair and beard.

Now I dress like this. I cut my hair short and style it and keep my beard very short.

>This is what i'm wearing today.
>>
Why do you even post?
>>
>>10872793
post fits in WYWT threads new fag
>>
>>10872806

>Admitted to being new to fashion
>Admitted I'm TRYING to dress better
>Came here looking for tips/opinions

>anon is still an ass
Why not go back to /b/ with that attitude?
>>
>>10872810
Again... expected this kind of response from someone on /b/. Lol.

Which leads me to assume your opinion is automatically invalid.
>>
>>10872813
>>10872831
>wants adivice
>spergs on the first few confrontations
Lurk more
>>
>>10872843

>"Why even post"
That's advice to you? Lol.
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160108_012850.jpg (92 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160108_012850.jpg
92 KB, 600x676
>>10872793
Like I don't understand at one point you thought that shirt is even worth wearing at all. If you even spent a few days lurking on a board as fucked up as this one you should know that what you're wearing is garbage. Take some time to learn what kind of looks & materials make a good fit before shitposting. We're not your mother & we can't dress you everyday since you don't have a clue to begin with because you won't bother to lurk first & ask specific questions.
Shoes are gaudy. Pleather jacket is cringe department store core. Shirt is burnable. Fuck off mate.
>>
>>10872810
>>10872831
He's right. Post in WYWT newfag
>>
It literally sounds like you dressed better before L M A O
>>
>>10872793
Honestly?

What you're wearing now is not good. Off-the-cuff, it comes off vaguely Eurotras-y, and maybe a bit overly monochrome.

With that being said, you are improving, and that's a good thing. Give yourself time and effort and never stop improving. You'll eventually find something both personal and a bit more socially acceptable.
>>
>>10872813
>post this trash
>expect any meaningful opinion
The thing is if you don't grasp basics there is no point of talking about this. If you lurked for more than ten minutes you would realize this. Instead of first timing on specialized board sit your ass and lurk and maybe then you can develop some kind of your own fashion sense.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.