[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be Conor McGregor-core?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: mcgregor.jpg (46 KB, 248x447) Image search: [Google]
mcgregor.jpg
46 KB, 248x447
How to be Conor McGregor-core?
>>
be an asshole
wear too clothes that borderline being too tight
be an asshole
>>
>>10871931
Be a rich luntic
>>
>>10871944
he'd beat your ass boy
>>
dress like shit
>>
I need a similar shirt for carnival. Anyone know where I can get one?
>>
>>10871944
Conor knows exactly what hea doing when he acts like an ass, hes actually a genuine guy in certain interviews. Plus hes a fuckin legend already and destroys everyone
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x456
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x611
>>
>>10871995
yeah man I use my two legs for stand and walk

whats so special?
>>
>>10872003
Just showin him bein a boss faggot. E'll take yer head clean off
>>
This fucker dresses like a mexican
>>
>>10872084
He's trying to dress like el chapo on purpose
>>
>>10871931
go to a boutique and buy the most expensive item
>>
I like what he's done for my country and I like the bravado and the talent but he cannot dress himself properply, it's cringey.
>>
lol this pikey dress so bad even with all that money

fucking pikeys
>>
>>10872644
Glad you got to use the word pikey m8?
>>
>>10871931
Be a flamboyant asshole.
>hurrdurr I'm an asshole because it sells tickets
He's not Mayweather and he never will be.
>>
>>10872786
You have no idea who conor is if you think this. Also who he could rip apart mayweather. Mayweather wouldnt know what to do against conor. Not that it would even be a fair fight though, two completely different forms of fighting
>>
>>10872786
>implying a beloved national hero and incredible all around fighter wants to be a despised bitch nigger who despite being a great boxer still has fights fixed

Nigger, how stupid are you?
>>
>>10872000
ID on shoes?
>>
>no mention of his height yet
I'm impressed
>>
File: cake n chicken.jpg (103 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
cake n chicken.jpg
103 KB, 640x420
>be a manlet
>be a flaming faggot
>browse mfa
>suck Daddy danas dick every night
>be a manlet
>>
>>10874380
but, end of the day, hes doing better than you in every way. Thats pretty effay
>>
1. Be rich
2. Have a hole in your soul and something to prove to people who got to you and got away with it
3. Wear tight clothes
4. Act like you're not a sad cunt but actually be a sad cunt
>>
>>10874416
I mean, mayweather is doing better than literally all of the UFC, now thats effay
>>
>>10874436
thats a bold statement, conor would definitely have a chance at taking mayweather down
>>
Connor would be a sick cunt if he dressed in streetwear. Can you imagine how /fa/ he would look in a bomber/distressed denim, and some SLP hi-tops
>>
>>10874461
Manlets can't into hi tops.
>>
>>10874466
hes 5' 9" basically average
>>
>>10874494
He's shorter than that . I'm 511 and towered over him. Most mma fighters if not all lie about their heights.
>>
if you hate on mcgregor, you havnt seen him fight
>>
>>10874517
You don't have to judge his fighting style to dislike him or not .
>>
>>10874452
In a fucking ufc fight, yes. In pure boxing? not even a chance
>>
File: conor.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
conor.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>10874582
>>
>>10874582
>say that to my face and not online then see what happens
>>
>>10874590
>implying that is pure boxing
>implying a literal nobody is to be compared to Floyd
>implying Floyd is not one of the greats

>>10874614
McNuthugger detected
>>
>>10874629
Wasnt implying that, it shows his movement and hands though. Mayweather is a great, so is mcgregor
>>
>>10874640
>>10874629

Floyd is good, but not one of the greats. To say that McGregor would stand a chance if they boxed though is just laughable. Floyd would have a better chance of taking out McGregor in the octagon than McGregor would of beating Floyd in a ring. If you think any UFC fighter has even close to the same hand speed as a top tier boxer, you are a legit retard.
>>
>>10874650
roy jones respects the hands of ronda rousey
>>
>>10874650
You are the real retard if you actually believe that
>>
>>10873256
lol
>>
>>10874640

Dude real boxing talent is hardly displayed in UFC or MMA. He just beat that dude down because he couldn't guard against southpaw. Left straight left straight head slip left hook. Wow mindblowing hands.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.