[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uniqlo Fanbase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: 1.jpg (4 KB, 48x48) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
4 KB, 48x48
any uniqlo fans here? If so..post your fav garments.
>>
File: lemaire.jpg (30 KB, 626x668) Image search: [Google]
lemaire.jpg
30 KB, 626x668
im still pissed i didnt get to cop this as i was waiting for it to go on sale. but they never fucking restock instead the pants went into clearance sale.
>>
File: Uniqlo-down.jpg (62 KB, 547x309) Image search: [Google]
Uniqlo-down.jpg
62 KB, 547x309
I want to see these again
>>
File: lemaire.jpg (57 KB, 736x952) Image search: [Google]
lemaire.jpg
57 KB, 736x952
>>10868160
no one in australia was buying the shirts but i didnt want to cop at the time
that was a mistake

>>10868155
the supima tees are my go to

the lemaire overcoats are awesome
they didnt come out here tho
>>
>>10868179
i know. i was like oh well just going to wait for them to go on sale just like +J as no one was buying them too here in Malaysia.
>>
Is this effay http://www.uniqlo.com/fr/fr/product/jean-loose-fit-tapered-homme-156511.html?dwvar_156511_size=INS032&dwvar_156511_color=COL62&dwvar_156511_length=PTN000&cgid=IDmf-limited-offers ?
>>
uniqlo employee here
what should I cop with 30% off?
>>
>>10868412
Supima cotton jock
>>
>>10868412
socks, briefs selvedge jeans, fleece jacket, mountain parka, and shit load of their MoMa T shirt.
>>
i bought some of their soft touch long sleeve tee's recently. still waiting for it to arrive. are they any good?
>>
I got the selvedge jeans and they feel sooooo much nicer than my levis
>>
>>10868155
i hope they get the tapered cargos and the overcoats back in stock.
>>
can we make this a regular thing. i mean there RO general.
>>
>>10868935
sneak peek of Uniqlo+ lemaire 2016

yellow stripey shirt looks beautiful
>>
>>10868940
>>
Isn't uniqlo the jc penny of japan? why do you people buy this shit?
>>
>>10868949
better quality:price ratio than any other low-end brand out there
>>
I want to cop a cotton and cashmere blend sweater from them; anyone buy one before who can speak on the quality / fit? Only other thing I own from unqilo is a pair of pants which i love.
>>
Their cotton broadcloths shirts are perfect for my business casual job and fit me perfectly. I wait until they are on sale and buy a bunch at a time.

Their pants are too tight though
>>
File: goods_09_078910.jpg (139 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
goods_09_078910.jpg
139 KB, 2000x2000
Just bought this from eBay for about $30. It's a wool/polyester blend from 2014, but it's one of their shorter chesterfields (31 inches) so I'm a pretty happy manlet.

Has anyone had experience with Uniqlo's chesterfields? How slim are they?
>>
>>10868160
>No.
this fits like shit
>>
>>10868390
for 8 euros you can't go wrong man
>>
No Uniqlo in my city... why live...
>>
How well do the heattech t-shirts work?
>>
i buy the cotton shirts all day...superb comfort and fit...the denim too..only downside every leg is 32..but u can get it tailored cheap in store
>>
just bought some more heat tech underlayer shit cause its getting cold in philly senpai
>>
>>10869264
they're opening more and more; in the philly / sj area they opened up a flagship store and then two others in the area
>>
the uniqlo pricing is amazing
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.