[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAIR HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
So I'm not much of a Justin Bieber fan, but I gotta say I'm really digging this hairstyle he used to have. Any advice on how to replicate it? Length on sides/Length on top/etc.
>>
4-5 on sides

top just ask for clipper cut

bring the picture to your barber

hanz de fuko if you want product
>>
>>10867965
Thanks man :)
>>
>>10867930
Which one exactly?
>>
>>10869292
>>10867965
Meant to ask this anon
>>
>>10869401
I was curious myself.
>>
go to a real hair stylist. barbers are for lineups and buzz cuts.

if your hair isn't naturally wavy: bumble & bumble surf shampoo, conditioner, and spray.

to style, shampoo, leave hair damp, add bumble primer and bumble surf spray. dry with a diffuser to style. push your hair from side to side and back to front as you dry to create volume. you are training your hair, giving it memory. once your hair is dry and trained, add paul mitchell reformer wax, spread it all over your hands and fingers. use your hands to create a wild style. use a little bit of paul mitchell matte hairspray to ensure it stays as styled, but dont be afraid to run your hands through it later on. the wax and memory styling will make it want to rest as it was styled.

don't let anyone convince you that its as easy as going to a barber and buying one product.

experience: i get really expensive haircuts every other week from a professional stylist. i style my hair in a similarly wild style. it's easy to get great looks with the proper cut and product.
>>
>>10869292
>>10869401
probably quicksand or claymation

buy a sample pack to see what suits you best senpai
>>
>>10869709
Thanks anon, i'mma screencap your advice =)
>>
>>10867930
It looks very kpop
>>
b
>>
would this look good if it wasn't blond?
>>
>>10870497
it would look better if it wasnt blonde
>>
>>10870497
>>10870511
Yeah I didn't intend on dyeing my hair the color, just liked the style.
>>
b
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.