[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is smoking effay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: 1442700168332.jpg (257 KB, 788x1013) Image search: [Google]
1442700168332.jpg
257 KB, 788x1013
Is smoking effay?
>>
I was wondering if it is, it looks fashionable but the fact that it literally kills makes it unappealing.
>>
no. only edgy sperglords think it is
>>
>>10865148
it's fa and a great conversation starter
>>
Only in social situations like drinking at a bar etc.

Otherwise it's retarded
>>
>>10865163
>how often do you feed your cancer?
>uhh about 2 times a day
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? I thought the meme about smoking to be more cool was just ignorant and presumptuous. I started it when I was experimenting with different substances as a teen and it stuck not so much because of the shitty nicotine buzz, but because I am particularly susceptible to ritual behavior and fidgeting, and because many people I am around smoke. This is not a good habit, and it is not cool. Even if it was, it's not worth the health risks, and it isn't worth turning women off because you smell like shit.
>>
>>10865184
>getting addicted to cigarettes
This is a stupid meme. I've smoked and entire year and haven't craved one at all since.

Mind over matter
>>
>>10865187
Ok desu fampai, whatever you say.
>>
This fucking thread, every god damn week. Stop asking stupid ass questions, like is x effay.
>>
>>10865184
Tell me again how smoking isn't /fa/?

Look at any fucking episode of the Mad Men series. It's incredibly manly and full of class.
>>
>>10865194
Only idiots get addicted to shit. I could probably shoot up heroin for a week straight and not get addicted.

T b h f a m
>>
>>10865200
Real life is not a fucking TV show. It will make your breath smell, you will spit like a camel, and develop shortness of breath. The smell from the smoke will cling to your clothes and you will develop stains on your fingers. It is not "effay", it's fucking stupid.
>>
>>10865228
Only idiots develop addictions, but only the smartest geniuses smoke as a fashion statement.
>>
>>10865148
yeah, but vaping is way more /fa/
>>
>>10865244
Yeah as a fashion statement, not an every day thing.
>>
>>10865276
Maybe you should have sex with men also, since being gay is bexoming more trendy. You don't have to do it every day, but sucking a dick or taking one in the bum every now and then will do wonders for your image.
>>
Depending on the situation maybe but it's highly addictive from the puff on and fucks you up in many ways not very clear to the general populous:
>bad skin
>decreased blod flow (to the brain and chemical reactions inside of it that might not be preferable either)
>yellowing teeth (they can be bleechened which thins out the outter layer of your teeth, your teeth consist of layers, the thicker the outter body the whiter your teeth)
>getting nervous
>bad breath (fucks with some self regulation mechanisms in your mouth, decreses oxygen amount)
>...

In case you really want to put up with it, go for it.
Smoking only occasionally is a hard one and might cost you some effort you could be using for other stuff, in case you even make it.
>>
>>10865187
>smoking cigarettes isn't addictive
did you even inhale senpai
>>
>>10865150
Yeah but the danger is blown way out of proportion.
>>
Smoking is effay, but being a smoker is not.
>>
>>10865184
Im th same, smoking was something I stuck with post experimentation with other stuff, desu got addicted initially from smoking spin cones, at first i could have a cigarette on the odd occasion. But agreed. Smoking is an annoying habit to have.
>>
>>10865440
The bad breath thing is because your taste buds are pretty much in a constant state of decay if you smoke daily.
>>
>>10865148
Smoking is fucking retarded
>>
Smoking literally turns you gay
>>
>>10865228
do it
>>
>>10865175
"hey need a light?"
"hey do you have a light?"
"hey do you need a cig?"
"hey let's go smoke a cig?"
you've obviously never interacted with another human
>>
>>10865228
>Im th same, smoking was something I stuck with post experimentation with other stuff, desu got addicted initially from smoking spin cones, at first i could have a cigarette on the odd occasion. But agreed. Smoking is an annoying habit to have.
It's already been tried in the 90s by retards like you. "Heroin chic".
>>
>>10866676
I get asked this all the time and I hate it. I guess I look like a smoker
>>
>>10865148
>is bad breath, bad health, smelly clothes and bad skin /fa/?
>>
>>10866756
I often get approached on nights out with people asking if i'm selling mdma or ket.
(i'm not)
Not sure how it makes me feel.
>>
>>10866756
>>10866796
>not sure how it makes me feel

humblebrag
>>
>>10865187
Id be more impressed if you didnt crave one when you stopped smoking.
>>
>>10868509
I can quit whenever I want!!! I just don't want to
>>
>>10865200
Look at any fucking trailer park.
>>
Yes it is!
Smoking makes you look aloof and detached, the most effay qualities ever
>>
>>10865200
>Mad Men
Not /fa/ go back to /tv/

If you watch any French New Wave film damn near all the characters smoke so it makes a strong case for smoking being /fa/
>>
It looks effay. But it isn't.
Because you stink like shit.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 300x212) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 300x212
>>10865271
>vaping
>>
File: annex-dean-james-giant_02.jpg (570 KB, 1800x1796) Image search: [Google]
annex-dean-james-giant_02.jpg
570 KB, 1800x1796
It looks pretty cool but I don't recommend getting cancer for the sole purpose of looking /fa/
>>
It still is for some, but the "cool smoking guy" meme portrayed in movies is slowly fading out of the collective memory and gets overwritten by healthy yoga practicing vegan bodybuilder faggots.

Happened to me two times last year that some kid walking by on the street tells "smoking kills" like some smart motherfucker. I don't know if this only happens in germany but damn these kids are worse than aids.
>>
>>10865148
When models are smoking its pretty effay
>>
depends.
but it looks fa af
>>
>>10869255
This. Good looking people can make anything look good. Don't smoke because you think it'll make you look cool or be any cooler in general. Drink black coffee instead or something
>>
Not at all. Spend time & money on something that will pay off more
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.