[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shes so close to just looking like a teenager and not a homeless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1453379543432.jpg (2 MB, 2144x1424) Image search: [Google]
1453379543432.jpg
2 MB, 2144x1424
Shes so close to just looking like a teenager and not a homeless person

Just remove the rag under her bandanna
>>
>>10864590
What's with teens that choose to be homeless?

I've been noticing this trend more and more

these young girls just living on the street by choice
>>
>>10864590
>she
>>
>>10864593
Who knows if she is by choice
>>
>>10864590
Its funny how teenage girls dress up in a way that is so indistinguable to homeless people

They act like they care about how they look when in the end they look homeless hipsters
>>
>>10864593
i once brought one home i met one night, asked if she needed a shower

when i wasn't looking she grabbed my ps4 and laptop and ipad and bolted

didn't even get to fuck her
>>
>>10864855
Was it a teen for sure
>>
Lol a spic
>>
>>10864590
Is that in Hamburg?
>>
>>10864593
it's called drugs
>>
>>10864590
i see homeless ppl with dope fits all the time desu

necessity is the mother of invention or something
>>
>>10864590

that's a man btw
>>
>>10864590
also be not sitting on a blanket on a dirty sidewalk with a dog
>>10864855
you dummy
>>
>>10864855
average ps4 user everyone
>>
>>10864593
johnny hobo
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.