[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bout to buy a few grams of heroine to get this kind aesthetics.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-01-20-02-17-03.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-20-02-17-03.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Bout to buy a few grams of heroine to get this kind aesthetics. Any thing else I should be looking forward to? I know some of you guys do it...
>>
>>10860232
if your getting tar figure out how to smoke it. make sure you have taken your vitamins in the morning. don't eat beforehand. shit whenever physically possible.
>>
>>10860232
what is this from?
the sticker on the lower left side of the machine, the face, is a graffiti artist around montrela, and then theres the quebec sticker....
>>
>>10860863
looks like canada then.
>>
>>10860863
looks like you have your answer there, bud
>>
Wew lad, you aint ready to ride the dragon
>>
>>10860232
maybe you should learn to spell heroin first before you buy it
>>
>>10860232
What watch is he wearing? It looks like a Cartier Tank, but the numbers are all wonky.
>>
>>10860232
bang it every day for a week. its the best way. you wont get addicted, i promise.

also, make sure there's really big air bubbles in the syringe, it helps the heroin flow into your veins.
>>
Since you already bought it, you're inevitably going to use it. Don't do it IV your first time, and do extremely small amounts until you build up some tolerance. I've been on and off the H for 3 years now, and i've always only ever parachuted china.
>>
>>10862141
>parachuted
uh what? in most contexts that means oral, and I really hope you don't take your heroin orally. that's a massive waste, like 20% of it gets to you
>>
>>10862229
I don't like intense highs and it hits you faster.
>>
>>10860232
this guy sucked michael jacksons dick and then fucked mill munis in her prime
>>
>>10862362
best of both worlds
>>
>>10860863
Artist's name is Anser, neat canadian graffiti artist.
>>
>>10860232
>come to fa to make fun of rick wearing faggots
>heroin thread
>these guys are shooting up for fashion what
You people are pathetic. I started with my nose cause I always preferred to snort shit, then started shooting. So how found a way to stop once all that fantanol whatever shit started going around. Stick to smoking generic cigarettes now. You people are absolute retarded garbage and that's coming from practically a junkie
>>
>>10862014
Came here to say this. Who the fuck is this fuccboi?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.