[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(East) Asian Hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: _2_.jpg (84 KB, 499x750) Image search: [Google]
_2_.jpg
84 KB, 499x750
Inspo, Q&A, grooming, etc.
Posting everything (East) Asian hair.
>>
File: o.jpg (78 KB, 1000x497) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
78 KB, 1000x497
>>
>>10855714
open gum gum style
>>
File: 1407723233385.png (872 KB, 629x846) Image search: [Google]
1407723233385.png
872 KB, 629x846
Whatd the hair style on the left called?
>>
>>10854562
my hair's always so shit, it never stays in place after styling and parts stick up all the time. what do guys? how do you all manage it?
>>
>>10856384
You need to grow it out more bruh, Asian hair is sparse and idk how but more water resistant, don't hold water as much. The trick is to cut it short just enough that it doesn't stick out.
>>
how am i doin
>>
I gave up trying to bring my hair into any shape long time ago. When it's short it just stands up straight, no styling possible, when it's longer it all falls down the sides, no styling possible. Also many hairstyles make me look young as fuck. The best experience/reactions so far, I had with long hair, manbun style (Asians can pull it off better than whites) and right now an ultra short buzzcut.
>>
anyone ever try using those korean down perm things? if you don't know they're supposed to keep your hair down and you can use it at home. I read about it on other internet forums and some people said it worked while others said they were a waste of money.

What do you guys think about getting your hair permed in general? I don't mean full curly afro mode but just to make your hair a bit more wavy/textured. I think it's what a lot of Asian pop-stars/celebs do to get their hair like that.
>>
>>10856409
but ppl will think you look like a fag with a manbun m8
>>
File: 7-남자-가르마.jpg (58 KB, 514x640) Image search: [Google]
7-남자-가르마.jpg
58 KB, 514x640
goat azn hair senpai
>>
>>10856411
i did it 3 years ago and its still wavy, just make sure you really want it
>>
>>10856489
any pics? what would I ask for at the haircut place?
>>
>>10856489
I'd like pics too, might get my hair permed next week
>>
>>10856444
you'd just look like an immigrant
>>
>>10854562
more like that pic?
>>
>>10858050

Something tells me that you don't regularly interact with Asians and Asian-Americans.

That haircut looks more Asian-American than anything. You do not see Asian international students with that kind of hair. They're all doing alternative shit.
>>
>>10856348
a bowl cut with texture
>>
>>10856384
For thick straight hair either keep it long or really short
>>
>>10859509
Yeah most get their hair permed. Besides, asian immigrants are perhaps the most consistently /fa/ racial group
>>
>>10859509
>>10860363
I am an asian and asian-american. I live in a city with the largest amount of asian immigrants in the country. That kind of haircut and bowlish cuts are the new trend now with international kids. The /fa/ ones get that cut and the shit-tier asians get dyed hair/weird shit.

I bet you have a god damn slicked back undercut too you tasteless hack
>>
>>10860363
Some of them dress cool, some wear a lot of weird shit like brightly colored/mismatched clothes. If you actually go to Asian countries most people actually have pretty strange fashion sense for western standards
>>
>>10856434
I have strong facial features and as I said, asians can pull it off better somehow. It's like some samurai shit is going on.
>>
>>10856409
Don't go fucking memebun. Go for a traditional haircut from your culture (eg traditional top knot for Chinese dudes).
>>
>>10856444
How would this look from the front? Having trouble visualizing that (3/8ths?) Part
>>
>>10854562
I'm not Asian but that is my hair. Weird
>>
My hair is too retarded to be styled. Thinking of just giving up and going for the Qing braid cus why the fuck not.
>>
>>10862956
Perfect for that 19th century Asian pirate core
>>
>>10862956
Just wear it long like Alexander Wang and it'll move under its own weight.
>>
>>10860374
I'm asian and lived in asia until recently you fuccboi. I don't have an undercut as asian hair is not suited for it.

>>10860384
I lived in asia but moved to the US and people back home definitely dress weirder. Most muricans do the cargo shorts + new balance or leggings + uggs
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.