[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To the 5'10 Manlets in here , do you guys ever feel too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: UK1k2jp.jpg (3 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
UK1k2jp.jpg
3 MB, 1836x3264
To the 5'10 Manlets in here , do you guys ever feel too short to be /fa/ or just short in general ? I'm that height and I want to move to Asia to feel more confident.
>>
>>10850555
ur overthinking it. just be relatively fit/skinny and ull be well proportioned
>>
5'10 = manlet? I'm 5'6 ya dumb nigger.
>>
>>10850596
No need to unleash your short man complex m8. If you live in a European country and in certain places in the us the average person is over 510
>>
>being this insecure about your height
>being /fa/
pick uno and only uno
>>
>>10850555
if u honestly care that much about ur height to move to another country just fuckin kill urself faggot
>>
I'm 6'2 and don't feel big. Everyone just seems small.
>>
>>10850601
agreed
being insecure is not effay
>>
If you can't be confident with your height you definitely cannot be confident with your fits.
>>
Just wear lifts and boots like everybody in Hollywood. Or be ok with being a manlet

I'm 5'9" in sneakers and I wear lifts to get up to 6 feet

Fight me
>>
I'm 6'0 and I feel like a manlet
>>
Unless you're ultra manlet or Shaq-tier height won't mess up your fits
>>
>>10851974

>tfw

I know I'm supposed to be taller than most people but guys under 5'10" aren't even considered human beings by women so how happy can really I be at 6 feet?
>>
>>10851974

I want to be 6'2'', but since I'm 6' I'm taller then 95% of people anyway. No complaints.
>>
I'm 6 feet but wear 2 inch lifts
>>
>>10852002
You should wear 3 inch ones because pretty much all shoes have a 1 inch heel so you only really look 6'1
>>
>>10852008

Good thinking m8
>>
>>10851986
>guys under 5'10" aren't even considered human beings by women

It must be nice to be able to blame your lack of confidence/social skills/personality/whatever it may be, on something you have no control over.
>>
I went to Korea and all the younger guys there are like 5"10 +, I pretty much got laughed at for hitting on koreans
>>
1,77m here. I feel kinda allright because i'm a little bit taller than the avergare in my country, but for clothes i can't stop thinking that something is wrong with proportions. Oh, and everytime i see women taller than me i want to kill myself instantly
>>
fuck germany
I'm 183cm and almost everyone on the street is taller than me
>>
>>10850555
Confidence is the most important quality to have.
>>
>>10852652
Fuck off crybaby. I live in lower saxony and am only 170cm.Everyone is literally 15-25cm taller than me
>>
>>10850555
Tfw 181 but feel like a manlet. At least I'm skinny.
>>
>>10850555
You can just move to Spain or Italy. I'm 6'0 and I felt like a god there. And all the cute boys wanted my dick because of my blue eyes.
>>
can bad posture and not going to a chiropractor make you shorter? after years of thinking i was 6'1 I recently found out I'm about a half inch shy of 6 feet. I was fairly certain i was 6'1 but I could have been measured wrong
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.