[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Napoleon effay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
Was Napoleon effay?
>>
>>10848859
>manlet
>>
>>10848859
ive never been a fan of his pants, if im honest
>>
are you fucking kidding me?
look me in the eyes and tell me, without laughing, that anyone has ever had as magnificent a fit as this.
>>
>>10848968
Jesus did when he was a baby
>>
File: joachim_napoleon.jpg (50 KB, 433x655) Image search: [Google]
joachim_napoleon.jpg
50 KB, 433x655
Joachim Murat >>>
>>
>>10848955
> being this jealous that one man accomplished a coup on France's throne successfully, turned France from a decently sized nation into a sprawling empire and conquered most of Europe, and it took the alliance of ten or more other nations to defeat him. After which he returned and fucked shit up again before living our the rest off his life on a comfy island.
>>
>>10848955
The manlet thing is all rosbif propaganda
Napoleon was 5'7: which was average for the time
His guards, the Old Guard, were purposely picked to be imposing. That means they were typically taller/bigger than average, making Napoleon look smaller by comparison
There is also the fact French and British measurements of the time were different, causing confusion
>>
>>10848859
>invading Russia in the winter
>>
>>10850557
>>10850663
>manlets detected
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.