[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just copped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 750x1000
Just copped
>>
File: FMJ.jpg (204 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
FMJ.jpg
204 KB, 1920x1080
fake
>>
>>10843012
Should have stopped instead.
>>
>>10843012
Congratulations you got yourself some nice fakes
And you dont know how to wear them
>>
garbage denim screams fake shoes
>>
Are they comfortable? Do they come untied often? Are you happy with them? Is the price justified?
>>
>>10843012
The pattern on the right side of the left shoe doesn't go in the proper direction.
>>
>>10843012
horrible fakes so many flaws
>>
>>10843012
looks like you drew the pattern on with sharpie
>>
b8
>>
yall getting baited

nice ruse op
>>
>>10843012
Fuck. The fakes are more gross than the originals.
>>
why!!!!!!! didnt you buy good fakes
die
>>
>>10843012
obvious b8
>>
You won't bamboozle me, nerd!
>>
>>10843018
>nice fakes
I hope this is a fucking joke, these aren't even close.
>>
>>10843012
Congrats, you played yourself.
>>
Good cop if they were cheap!
normies won't be able to tell the difference
>>
>>10843603
this
>>
>>10843320
BAZINGA!
>>
>>10843012

LMAO NICE FAKES RETARD
>>
>>10843012
terrible fake, the stitching down the middle is sooo ugly
>>
pattern real or na
>>
>>10843770
Blatantly replicas, they need to look less like vertical lines. Go on /r/repsneakers they're really deep in this shit with connects to the vietnamese plugs/connects
>>
>>10843603
Exactly. Doesn't matter if some faggot on here can spot minute differences. Normies can't tell the diff and if you were walking in public, most sneakerheads probably couldn't either unless they got up close
>>
>>10843790

don't care enough and those fakes are $65 shipped on alibaba
>>
>>10843838
>wearing fake anything

please fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>10843861

i didn't order them fuccboi like i said i don't care
>>
>>10843861
>buying a product that has been sold out for 5x the original price
>lmao
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.