[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this new phone sleeve in the mail today...what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: _20160115_143611.jpg (795 KB, 2448x2372) Image search: [Google]
_20160115_143611.jpg
795 KB, 2448x2372
Just got this new phone sleeve in the mail today...what do you think /fa/m?
>>
>>10841639
hey josh
>>
>>10841639
you take worst drugs!
>>
>>10841639
Ayy Joshy boy, what's up, bro?
>>
Plot twist: His name is Jose.
>>
>>10842065
>>10842486
It's clearly Jose.
>>
Good pic Josephine
>>
I'm at TD bank too
>>
>>10841639
where did you get the bamboo style swap cover from ?
>>
Can phone straps be effay?
>>
>>10841639
You better pray nothing goes wrong with that phone because it took me 5 months for me to get them to exchange a defective phone they sent me.
>>
File: stuffed-pockets.jpg (119 KB, 768x531) Image search: [Google]
stuffed-pockets.jpg
119 KB, 768x531
never understood the appeal of doubling the thickness of yr phone + adding width just so you can jam everything you own into one pocket
like what kinda pants can even fit that why would you do that to your pants
>>
>>10843560
phone and (card) wallet in back pockets, on a carabiner attached to belt loop, nobody needs to walk around with a phone cable. if anything, buy a phone that can have its battery removed and keep a fully charged backup battery with you
>>
>>10843564
*keys on a carabiner
>>
you bought that? it's like 4 pieces of fabric..
>>
>>10843564
back pocket?
say hi to Jamal for me
>>
You can be my cock-sleeve, desu.
>>
>>10844838
Front pocket looks fucky
>>
File: sandimad.png (80 KB, 214x268) Image search: [Google]
sandimad.png
80 KB, 214x268
Gee, Quinn...

I GUESS that uuugly phone case is okay, it will prevent people from stealing your phone.
>>
>>10843560
nyc
>>
>>10845315
Back pocket fucks up your back and looks even weirder because your ass sticks out more
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.