[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone vouch for the quality of COS? They seem to have some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Can anyone vouch for the quality of COS? They seem to have some nice stuff but I'm worried it's cheap shit
>>
It's okay. Pretty sure H&M owns cos or something along those lines.
>>
Only been a couple of times but the quality is a step up from H&M imo
Still not great but not bad
>>
quality is ok, i think it's a bit overpriced though
>>
>>10840429
Better quality than H&M, but wait for sales.
>>
Quality goes from good to mediocre.
Sizing is very inconsistent
Designs are boring.
>>
COS is "premium" H&M
>>
>>10840675

This.

I actually think their basic t-shirts are very good.

As with anything from high-street stores (Zara, Cos, etc.), you have to wash them correctly and they will last a long-ass time and keep their fit and color.

I do think for the most part they are slightly overpriced.
>>
>>10840686
>high-street
>Zara, Cos
>>
>>10840693

>he has no idea what 'high street' means in the UK.
>>
>>10840429
If you're concerned about the quality you can get used cos shit off ebay for dirt cheap and see how it holds up after extended use for yourself. It's good stuff for the most part, but everything it does comes across as a little average and bland when compared with the staple pieces of bigger brands. Their basics are worth it tho
>>
>>10840693
come to brighton m8, got everything from cos to zara to allsaints to absurdly overpriced independent vintage stores
>>
Definitely a lot better than H&M and Zara, but then again a lot more expensive too so when it comes to value it's hard to say.

I mean I tried to a cream coloured sweatshirt in COS that felt pretty good but cost 80€. In H&M most expensive sweatshirt I've seen was propably like 30.
>>
I like their stuff. It's awesome for work.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.