[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help finding a /fa/ Haircut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
So I'm basically in need of a nice haircut, things that would describe my personality are artsy shit, I like the slackercore look and I'm very non-manlet, but I can appreciate the look. To pigeon myself, Lazyish skatermetalhead? Except I look like a hipster? I dont go for the whole long hair and thrasher and beat up shoes nshit yaknow? Anyways any help is nice.
>>
>>10840054
buzzcut, keep sideburns
>>
>>10840061
But do you think that'd look good with my faceshape?
>>
>>10840054
Vulgarity will never be /fa/
>>
>>10840054

>gauges

Why bother?
>>
>>10840054
I don't wanna hang shit on you bud, but get those things outta your ears and don't pull a face when you take photos asking for advice.
In terms of advice, you'd go great with a buzzcut.
>>
lose weight
>>
>>10840054
>>10840066
Fuck off, Mark and go lose weight, fatass.
>>
>>10840054
Classic Paul Dano.
>>
start with getting a chin
>>
>>10840054
jej
>>
>>10840054
Artsy? Bruh you smoke way too much & think you're artsy. Go workout once a week at least & invest in some clothes you haven't been wearing for 5 years
Bring those side burns up at least half way, 2 on the sides, trim the top, & start washing your hair once a day
>>
File: Snapchat-3843946243.jpg (712 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3843946243.jpg
712 KB, 1440x2560
>>10840054
You're white hair is versatile. U can do almost anything after u lose weight and you'll look good.

Now help me pls /fa/ I'm a /fit/izen and know shit all about style.

I'm half jewish half filipino as a result my hair is think and frizzy.

Wat do. Pls rspond

Do I pomade?
>>
>>10840054
Whats that disgusting thing on your ear
>>
You look terrible
>>
>>10840919
Plugs*, I enjoy the look.
>>10840926
I do enjoy the look and I dont plan on taking them out, and I wasnt really trying to make a face but thanks for the advice
>>10841324
Names Dustin Faggot
>>10841381
It was a bad angel, I do need to lose some weight though
>>10841962
In artsy I meant like an edgy kinda like misunderstood teenager artsy, I have a workout routine I need to get back into and will, the shirt was a bad idea I agree, Sideburns are going to be trimmed, and I wash my hair to frenquently, its dieing.
>>10842255
Well I mean pomade works but my hair is shit so idk.
>>10842270
Its called streching your ears, I enjoy the look and it makes close minded faggots like you cringe.
>>10842296
ik
>>
>>10842412
Angle*
>>
>plugs

what u need to cut is your throat my good man
>>
>>10840054
why are you on this board
>>
>>10840054
>>10840066
Lol is this really you? Dude your weak chin and squinty-eyed eyebrow-raised faggoty facial expression is making me laugh so hard thank you.

Reminder:
>these are the people who criticize your clothing choices on this board
>>
>>10842412
>In artsy I meant like an edgy kinda like misunderstood teenager artsy

praying for bait
>>
>>10841381
i lol'd because this is the first thing that came to mind when i saw his pic
>>
what do you do if your hair is thick and fluffy. starts curling when too long and goes mushroom shaped

i guess just have a short back and sides long on top right thanks guys
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.