[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is the dirtied white air force 1's are better than clean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1395537403757.jpg (2 MB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
1395537403757.jpg
2 MB, 1500x844
is the dirtied white air force 1's are better than clean white air force 1's just a /fa/ meme?
>>
>>10838559
i reckon it adds character to the shoes personally
>>
>>10838559
I differentiate between the diffrent kind of 'dirts'

>gras/earth/mud
shit-tier

>redish sport court
okay-tier

>city smog/dust
good-tier

>70% city smog/dust + 30% redish sport court
god-tier
>>
It looks terrible on nearly any white shoe.
>>
>>10838594
Soooo true, when I go downtown I make sure to collect dust and then rub it all over my clothes, body, and face. Sometimes people stare but not everyone can be next level. The dust at home just does NOT compare
>>
>>10838594

tips for collecting city smog?
>>
File: CX6ys9cWEAApEdn.png (525 KB, 656x580) Image search: [Google]
CX6ys9cWEAApEdn.png
525 KB, 656x580
>>10838559
depends on what style you're going for???

seriously how many posts of people asking "is [widely accepted clothing item] effay" will it take for y'all to understand that one piece of clothing doesn't mean shit without any context regarding your style or the style you're going for.

fuck these threads are cancer on this boart
>>
>>10838559
>fuccboi general

keep this sheeit off the board
>>
File: sandy_zps9e030109.jpg (44 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
sandy_zps9e030109.jpg
44 KB, 200x200
Gee, Quinn..
I GUESS the dirty ones are okay, if you're into that gross unpopular homeless look.
>>
>>10838616
It's the dirt that is most difficult to collect.
Every time I go downtown to work on my sneaks I take a water bottle, a small sponge and a pocket-fan with me.
You have to go to a traffic heavy place and find out the direction the wind is coming from.
You then position yourself on the side of the street the wind is blowing towards.
Then you wet the sponge with the water you broughtand tap it against the seams and creases of your shoes.
Now there aretwo options.
>you wear the shoes
>you brought them in a (dust)bag (lol pleb)
If 1., you just jump up and down for a few minutes. If 2., you put each hand in one shoe (you dont want to cover any prepared parts of your shoes) and replicate the jumping motion you would have gotten if you wore them on your feet.
That way the water is able to collect all the different layers of dust and smog and gets you an even result. The smog molecules now swim in the water. You have to be careful to not wipe them off.
To fix them you have to grab the fan and apply the airstrem as long, as all the water has vaporated.

I hope I could help!
Pls be so kind and post results
>>
>>10838708
thank you for this excellent well written informative post
>>
File: IMAG0050.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0050.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
How am I doin familia
>>
>>10838559
They're all shit.

Seriously, fucking Velcro? The fuck is this, 1989?
>>
Yellowed soles, blackened seams and leather edges look good to me. You should clean and condition them anyway, that way they'll look well worn and not shat on.
>>
>>10841013
goooood
>>
>>10838708
I do this too, can confirm that it works.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.