[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this basically a nazi jacket?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: hugoboscosey.jpg (27 KB, 350x537) Image search: [Google]
hugoboscosey.jpg
27 KB, 350x537
is this basically a nazi jacket?
>>
File: AllgemeineSS_jacket.jpg (16 KB, 317x421) Image search: [Google]
AllgemeineSS_jacket.jpg
16 KB, 317x421
>>
>>10836000
not my point.
>>
>>10835989
Hugo Boss was a devoted Nazi. He did not design any uniforms, it was some SS officer and a graphic artist who designed the uniforms or something like that, but he had production contracts.

I wouldn't own any Boss myself because that icks me out; I don't know if that makes it "basically a Nazi jacket" but I wouldn't stop thinking about the shitting Shoah while I was wearing it. I also wouldn't own any Boss because the designs are sucky to mediocre sleek-bland junk for the most part.
>>
my biggest /fa/ dream is a original nazi coat with the skull replaced with a smiley face and SS replaced with peace signs
>>
>>10836046
fuck off jew
>>
>>10836046
Honestly, who gives a shit? Do you also not buy clothes that are made by children in sweatshops?
>>
>>10835989
if that's really something you care about, you can't buy half of what's made in Germany.
Almost every company at that time worked voluntarily or somewhat involuntarily for the nazi's.
>>
>>10836365
15-year-old-punk-teen-core
>>
>>10836046
you need to shut the fuck up.
all private industry in germany was usurped and used by the nazis for nazi shit.
to this day, bmw and mercedes, volkswagen exist... nobody brings up anything about their aiding the nazis. i mean, volkswagen literally means "people's car" and was intended to be produce cars that could fit a family of 4 and travel at 100km/h comfortably after the third reich took over europe.
car companies are easy examples, but german industry was and still is MASSIVE and you probably use something from a germany company every day.
>>
>>10836533
it's not really. I was just wondering if a similar jacket to one worn in ww2 by hugo boss, is basically a nazi uniform.

>>10836876
this. and you can hardly blame them. and most of them were told to so, or were brainwashed in a time where fact-checking wasn't as easy. hugo boss, was a part of nazi party even before hitler though.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 239x211
>>10835989
why not get the real thing?
>>
>>10836876
those companies were usurped, they voluntarily worked for the nazis.
Anyway, I don't think it's bad to consume products made by former nazi companies, but maybe it is thanks to /pol/
>>
>>10836876
There's a difference between someone like, say, Ernst Leitz and Hugo Boss. Same thing with Porsche - do you really want to be in a thing with a war criminal's name slapped on it?

I don't think it's wrong to own to them, I'm not claiming this is rational, I'm saying they have bad associations for me.
>>
>>10836046
S I X B I L L I ON
I
X

B
I
L
L
I
O
N
>>
>>10837903
Yes because I don't give a fuck about muh 6 gorillons
>>
>>10837914
>>10837918
>having feelings about industrialized atrocities is a cause for mockery

Okay, whatever, go fap to some gore and come back and try to tell me how edgy you really are.
>>
File: days.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
days.png
141 KB, 439x290
>>10837993
>being emotional over something that happened 70 years ago

Now this is brainwashing
>>
>>10837993
Give me 30 seconds to sift through your wardrobe and I'll bet you my winning powerball ticket that I could find an item that was directly produced under circumstances which could be considered "industrialized atrocities"

Who gives a flying fuck if Hugo Boss lynched a couple kikes over a half century ago when your cell phone was probably made by a starving chink 13 year old last year.
>>
>>10837993
you're a fag for feeling uneasy wearing a plain clothing brand because "MUH SHOAH!".
>>
File: CYqC47AUAAAIyH_.jpg (34 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
CYqC47AUAAAIyH_.jpg
34 KB, 512x512
>>10838039
>winning powerball
>>
>>10838033
>>10838043
>FEELINGS ARE BAD

>>10838039
I'm saying this is affective, not ethical, sit down.
>>
>>10838084
Also:
>HISTORY IS BAD

and

>fag as an insult
>>
>>10838084
>>10838089
Your stupid girl feelings are what led to the nice new year they had in germany, I hope you're proud of that
>>
>>10838084
Why are you so affected by some shit that didn't happen in your lifetime, where practically all those involved are dead? It's so fucking babyish its unreal.
>>
>>10838084
>FEELINGS ARE BAD
no one is saying that you retard, you're just an overly sentimental fuckwad for getting so triggered by a clothing brand.
>history is bad
Oh abloobloo we're all just historically illiterate poopy dumb heads for not crying hard enough at the end of Schindler's List like you!
>>10838089
>taking issue with someone using fag as a pejorative
christ, you're probably a truly insufferable faggot irl. You're that guy that gets hemorrhoids whenever someone says "retard" or something like that. The guy no one wants to be around because he's made an identity for himself centered around pseudo-social justice causes.

On top of it all, you're a painfully blatant newfag, which you probably don't care about because everyone is so numb to you guys being here and degenerating the content of the board.
>>
ITT: Jews
>>
>>10838162
>mfw this guy probably gets all whiny and worked up if you mention men or white people in the negative
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.