[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beard Maintenance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled-1.jpg (100 KB, 324x474) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
100 KB, 324x474
Needs some advice. I'm probably behind the trend but beard is progressing, but I find it's all over the place even if I try to use some hair wax. Wispy bits sticking out the sides.

How do I maintain a better shape?
I use hair conditioner on it but doesn't seem to make any difference.
Do I need some oils?
It's like pubes
>>
How about shaving it off
>>
my beard grows like that. I don't know what to do about it
>>
>>10832271
I'm considering it but the girlfriend likes it. Plus I've got this far, I might as well give it a proper go at growing one. I doubt I'll grow another for a long, long time.
>>
get some beard oil and a boar bristle brush, trim stray hairs with scissors
>>
>>10832794
Ordered oil and brush cheers. Oil description mentions it softens the hair so hopefully it should calm the strays down a bit
>>
>>10832261
Dont listen to the other faggots. Either you have the beard genes or not and it looks patchy as fuck from your picture although the scarf hides the edges well. You could try to saving for longer but if there are big areas of no-beard or bad beard-mustache connection, then just forget it.

Vegeterian beard oil, bear ass-bristle brushes or goatweed from philpenis arent going to save you. If you want to maximize your potential, do squats/deads, take cold showers and stop masturbating.

If you want to continue trying to manage this mess, use clippers for the sculpting and some kind of machine to fix the neck and fine tuning.
>>
>>10833105
clippers = scissors, dont what that was. And use a normal comb after showering.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.